PM sentI have 12 pairs of square longer reserve taps left, most likely my last batch as demand is getting lower than outlay. PM me £68.00 plus postage.
Cheers Shaun
Sort of , but I may re consider but also it is a big outlay to produce these and I"m getting less orders ,this forum has been a rock of support for which I`'m truly grateful .Prove me wrong but everything has it"s time,No! Not another supplier going out of business! Are you retiring LJ?![]()
Thanks yes in my rush to get this going for the first run i didn't really check that well but assumed it was right. And as we all know you cant assume anything I will empty the tank and have a proper look. I was just so darned excited to get it going its been two years almost to the day.Check the bottom of the tank threaded spigot is clean and flat. If that doesn't do the trick then replace the gasket in the bottom of the nut on the fuel tap which sits against the spigot. I'm assuming the thread on the spigot is clean and undamaged.