Chromefix ,job done.

LJ-2

Received my drummers and 3c silencers back along with my brand new Gilera Saturno tank from Chromefix in Birmingham, lovely job,and still read the LAV numbers .Have to flush the silencers with ACF50 to neutralise the chroming acids.I already had one done incase you think I am one short!

Attachments

• IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 27

Haggis

Good news on reading the numbers Shaun - not because of the numbers themselves, but because it pisses me off when the pre-polish is done too aggressively and all the detail and sharper edges are excessively taken away. Similar with lazy pre-plating (copper, whatever) when it is far too thick.

Obliterating the original shape is the curse of some platers, painters and powder coaters alike. Making whatever you supply them into an amorphous blob. Grrr.

What a rant - I need more caffeine today!

pf1

Received my drummers and 3c silencers back along with my brand new Gilera Saturno tank from Chromefix in Birmingham, lovely job,and still read the LAV numbers .Have to flush the silencers with ACF50 to neutralise the chroming acids.I already had one done incase you think I am one short!
How much Shaun?

LJ-2

Chromefix quote by sending them a photo ,as conditions vary, and rember to add VAT on Sams quote as it is on top.Lovely job triplex.etc.