Laverda 1000 3C in Canada

It's not too far from where I usually head camping in the summer. If anyone wants a closer look at it later this spring, I'd be happy to check it out. No interest in it from me - care and feeding of one triple is all I can manage at this stage of life.

I know this bike. I was involved and helped in importing it from original owner in Washington state into British Columbia 10 years ago. It is in fact a rebadged 3CL Jarama 1000. The person who rebadged it sold it as a rebadged Jarama full disclosure, it was a very solid machine when it was sold. The engine has very low original mileage. engine work consisted of degreed in "Frankfurt" cams from Wolfgang, and when it was sold to a buyer in Winnipeg, it was in lovely running condition, the engine very tight and strong. It has made it's way to Lethbridge, so not sure of it's status now.

Yes. Conversion approximately as follows;
$15,900 USD
€13,300 Euro
£11,500 Pounds
$20,600 Australian
0.278600 Bitcoin

Not close to Paul LeClair or Aebbern but if I was as close as they are I would consider checking it out.

Jim
Hey Helo Jim: I'm sure that is the rework done by Jim Bush near Vancouver. If you're serious about it
and it doesn't sell by late April for example I could motor over and check it out. Lethbridge is not
all that close to the BC border slash Crowsnest Pass. Let me know.

Greg
Kimberley

I forgot about you tucked away in the alps there .......
I may have the money by July ...... trying to sell property in BC and although the market is crazy the crap you have to go through to make the deal legal is insane.
We shall see ..... and thank you for the offer!

Jim

Hey Helo Jim: I'm sure that is the rework done by Jim Bush near Vancouver. If you're serious about it
and it doesn't sell by late April for example I could motor over and check it out. Lethbridge is not
all that close to the BC border slash Crowsnest Pass. Let me know.

Greg
Kimberley
Yes, this is Jim Bush’s old bike.
Wonder if it still has that thin web rear wheel on it?

I am a new member on this forum and interested in this bike. I think I saw it for sale on Robins classic when it was Jim Bush's. If this was his bike, I have seen some of his bikes and they are impressive. So here is my question, " Is this a decent price for this bike if it is not a Jota" I have no clue on this as I am a BMW guy and I am looking for my first Italian Classic. I live in Victoria and at the moment there is no going into the US to look for a Jota at any rate and as my fellow Canadians know the exchange is not favorable at any rate.

I am a new member on this forum and interested in this bike. I think I saw it for sale on Robins classic when it was Jim Bush's. If this was his bike, I have seen some of his bikes and they are impressive. So here is my question, " Is this a decent price for this bike if it is not a Jota" I have no clue on this as I am a BMW guy and I am looking for my first Italian Classic. I live in Victoria and at the moment there is no going into the US to look for a Jota at any rate and as my fellow Canadians know the exchange is not favorable at any rate.
Talk to Maurice Turner, he might have what you want and he's down your way.
mauricejota7604 on here.

Back