Moto GP 2021

Laverda SF

I'm a Lorenzo fan and he's riding an Aprilia this year - Wish me luck for the win at QATAR in 2021 ;o)

I always liked his riding style.

Rossi is also in the race. Would love to see another Valentino Vs a Lorenzo finish for old times sake ;o)

Let the Old SURVIVING Masters teach a thing or two ;o)

Alas too many young Wolves in the Pack ;o(

I have to give credit to Guy Martin as I do not believe either Valentino or Lorenzo ever raced the Isle of Man TT.

Who can forget Joey Dunlop on the TT or Ayrton Senna in F1 - May they both R.I.P for something they loved doing and being the World's BEST !

32-lorenzo-salvadori_lg64700.gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg
Here's an interesting link to the prelude of the race: https://tpb.party/torrent/41934327/MotoGP_2021_Qatar_Official_MotoGP_Test_ATF_Day_4_1080p_x265-deef
Contains a comprehensive interview with all the riders in the race - 1.42 GB's.

You will need a P2P client like UTorrent to get the files. Screw TV.

----------------------

I'm through Editing this Post ;o)

Last edited:

Laverda SF

I'm about 99% sure Lorenzo will be riding an Aprilia this year in 2021.

Maybe his break out year after all he's getting old just like Valentino.

I would not count the number of broken bones either Lorenzo or Valentino have incurred though their career.

A Lorenzo victory would be an ALLELUIA for me ;o)

Probably the greatest MotoGp race of all time (Both on the same team riding Yamaha's):
Just click watch on YouTube.
Rossi the Doctor !

Screw TV the Internet has it all - Been doing it since 1990.

Last edited:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Ron. Jorge Lorenzo is retired this season. However, Lorenzo Savadori is riding an Aprilia.

There was a possibility of Jorge as test rider for Aprilia but it seems that Andrea Dovisioso has acquired that position.

Jim

Laverda SF

SHISH! The wrong Lorenzo - I'm devastated ;o(

"Wherefore art thou Lorenzo?"

RLOF !

Last edited:

Legs

Watched the race, be interested to know what happened to Jack Miller and where he picked up that weird accent, much better when he spoke like a normal bogan :unsure: .

Vince

When I was working with a big gang of Italians who were not fluent in English I would find myself talking in a kind of Pidgin, way shorter sentences. I have a couple of relos who are deaf and mute, I can sign to a degree but you do find yourself miming to get a point across. Acsences I guess just happen naturally over time.

Vince

First Euro race this weekend, Marc is back and doing surprisingly well, Jack has had his Carpal Tunnel Surgery and is also doing well. Lots of pressure on a lot of the paddock to perform. BTW I have been watching Tech Talks on youtube with Simon Crafar, being a lifelong fan I thought I know a reasonable amount, but these videos are brilliant and contain heaps of new info I didn't know about.This is going to tell a lot about where they all are