Moto GP 2021

At least his seat stayed on. There is definitely something odd, he just cannot get aggressive like he used to, the bike looks like its running a hair trigger, his crash looked to be miles before the corner apex, not confidence inspiring at all.

It looked to me like a mechanical - a seizure or part seizure, locking the rear. Very unusual to see the rear go at the very first part of a corner entry. Not much detailed footage tho. Maybe Ducati secretly want Miller gone and are sabotaging his bikes!!! :oops::eek:

Amazing to see what being slightly down on race fitness can do - Marquez looked very out of sorts, and the bike was all over the shop, when normally he has it behaving perfectly at some of the most extreme angles.

Gutted for Rins - I thought he was going to challenge Fabulous for the win. Great to see Marquez back in action. He will get stronger quickly... the competition will need to up their game soon.

Glad to see even with all that wizardry, they use a hose clamp and bit of fencing wire to lock the oil filter in place.
Just what the rules still specify. And they have the same number of filter O rings blow out as the average club racer too.

Julian - I was privileged to be shown the front gear drives on the '27 GP Delage which was here in ChCh a few years back - legendary complexity.

I watched the post race News conference on Youtube, it was absolutely hilarious, Jack has a future in stand up if this bike racing stops. One of the questions asked was what was his plan pre race, his response was he had sent out resumes to Construction Companies in Oz looking for work. Big WINK followed,Dont think thats happening now.

Last edited:
Back