Moto GP 2021

Come on, I did Jacca, Spain to Lolme, Sth France in 5 hours (no motorways) ............. 9 hours! Where in the South of France does Zarco live? Calais???? ;)
Bet it wasn't on a SSD, tho'. Not known for their easy riding position, the SSD. (Mind you, he was on the later model which has the lower footpegs ...)

But 450 miles a day is easy enough, as I am witness. Rode mine to Mugello a few years back ...

Attachments

• DSCF0089.JPG
    DSCF0089.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 18
JZ is Avignon. FWIW I thought he did it as revenge for makng him arrive in a Lamborghini last time. And hey! "Ventodue"....you one tough fit guy to diss Zarco, eh? Phew! Video a backflip when you have a mo;....Make it double though!

Hi, not been on here for a long time, sorry.
could someone possibly forward this through Instagram to Zarco to show him what is possible with a old bevel drive Ducati.
Much appreciated if some one is able to do this.
thank you
ian.
PS I'm useless with anything to do with social media.

That was some of the most skilful riding I've seen in a long time - as perfect as perfect gets from Bagnaia to hold his nerve and his line and hold off MM SEVEN times - Pecco (Pacco?) did not make a mistake, not one. Made an otherwise pedestrian race a cracker.

I was expecting MM to force PB into making a mistake, but he actually forced himself into a mistake. Brilliant ride by Pecco.
A surprise to me was that PB is Italian. I ever since he jouned MotoGP I assumed he was another Spaniard because of his Spanish sounding name.

I was expecting MM to force PB into making a mistake, but he actually forced himself into a mistake. Brilliant ride by Pecco.
A surprise to me was that PB is Italian. I ever since he jouned MotoGP I assumed he was another Spaniard because of his Spanish sounding name.
I was confused - Peco sounds espanol, but Bagnaia is definitely italiano. It was just a refreshing change after years of MMs brilliance and the almost impossible task it always was to resist him coming past - it was virtually let him get you or crash trying to prevent it. MM may still get back to that level, but i think the quality of the opp has changed and it's less likely these days - and he's got a load of bingles under his belt to induce that .05% of doubt.

When the great Australian cricketer was asked how he handled the pressure of Test cricket, he replied "Pressure? That isn't pressure, having a Messerschmitt up your arse, that's pressure".
Think Peco may have had the same reaction having Marc on his backside for most of the race.
One of the best rides I've ever seenšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Pecco Bagnaia, actually is Francesco Bagnaia, Pecco being his nick name.
Reckon Miller is going to be over shadowed by Pecco for the rest of his Factory Ride.
Now that he has won his first, the wins will keep coming.
Can't see MM matching VRs world championship tally. The youngsters are here or coming

Agree the depth of talent in the young riders coming through is solid.. give MM a factory Ducati, don't reckon the others would see him . The Honda is a pig in comparison. They lost 12 months of development without MM onboard. No one else can get the Honda anywhere near the front for more than 10 laps. MM was thrashing the Honda just to keep up, Peco was effortless! Put them all on moto2 bikes, see what happens......

They didn't bother barely even developing the Honda until now when they are forced to, at least regards ride-ability.. Both these guys, and most of the top riders, ride like that without getting stressed, these days the smallest detail means that the bike isn't capable of it. Excellent riding.

Looking like Moto3s Acosta is going to be the next sensation. Looks like it's his championship to loose in his rookie season.
He did fuck up badly riding very agressively at Aragon taking out another rider, his first big mistake this season, luckily his main competitor
crashed also so kept his 46 point lead. He's on a moto2 next year.
And how exciting is Gardener this year in Moto2.

Yes, be interesting to see how well he takes to the big KTM bangers next year...... sure he will have a crack. Use to love watching his old man havin a go šŸ’ŖšŸ¼

Back