LaverdaForum.com Calendar 2022

Jo

Thomas and I are at one to offer to make a calendar for this forum for the coming year as well.
However, we don't want to jump the queue (in case there'd be one) …
;)

So if someone else is interested to make next years calendar, we'd ask he may come forward.
In case there is no one else interested we would come back with suggestions after the easter weekend.
:cool:

Cheers
T&J

Last edited:

pf1

You get my vote Jo, superb! Just a little thing though, could we spread the models out a bit more, We have had 3 months of 3C's now and as much as I love them (and I do) maybe separate the types of bike through out the year. Don't take this as criticism Jo, I am over the moon with my calendar (y) ;)

Reactions: Jo
......Just a little thing though, could we spread the models out a bit more, We have had 3 months of 3C's now and as much as I love them (and I do) maybe separate the types of bike through out the year.
Can you read our minds?
Yes, we have some new ideas - we will inform you, when we have the concept ready.
Thank you for your opinion. Feedback is important, it is our common forum-calendar.

Thomas aus LAU

Last edited:

T.C

I know theres a red 3c in Beaudesert that could make up the numbers if you need more Jo.....

Love ya work

• Haha
Reactions: Jo

piranha-bro2

Obvious next step is a Zane SFC - they did it with the triples. Or has the Laverda Racing Team already released that track bike and called it an SFC??!!

Jo

51106095217_e85c3c68da_z.jpg

Well, as nobody else seems to come forward and jumps at the chance to make the forum calendar for next year, we offer to do it!
:)

We discussed our experiences based on the lessons learned wrt to this year’s calendar and here are our proposals for 2022:
  • Format (DIN A3), materials and workmanship remain unchanged
  • We'd shrink the calendar portion in the lower half to make room for 2 supplementary (smaller) images; the calendar is correspondingly lower; pls see example picture attached
  • We'd like to expand the calendar by another two monthly pages (e.g. Jan & Feb 2023 - if this could be done at reasonable cost); this'd provide some security in case of shipping delays and we could show more Laverdas & tales
  • For the "big" monthly images a min. resolution of 3600x2400 would be req’d
  • Polling: Should incl. a wider range, not just 8 Triples and 4 (Breganze) Twins as this year; at least one Breganze 500/600, one Zane and one of the smaller old Laverdas should be considered; also tales from sheds & shops are much welcomed; we're not sure though how to incorporate this in the poll yet
  • Shipping to start earlier this year (e.g. at the beginning of November)
  • We’d like to investigate if sub-shipping of pre-packed calendars to certain destinations / countries / continents would make sense and help improve cost & shipping time
So, pls feel free to come forward with your views, proposals, pros and cons, so that we'll be in the position to start with the picture collections soon.

Cheers
Thomas & Jo

Last edited:

Paul Marx

Looks nice.
And yes, incorporate other Laverda motorcycles than Triples and a sprinkling of twins. And equal amounts of all would be nice, not just one to break the monotony.
And please, no orange bikes.

Paul