LaverdaForum.com Calendar 2022

Jo

We got prompt and great layout help from Gert - a big "thank you" for that! Love this example - much more neat vs the previous version on page 1.

Using the example of my 3c with some supporting pictures from it's recent engine revision - as I've heaps of pictures here ...
(y) :cool:

51107298251_abd58b47a8_b.jpg

Looks nice.
And yes, incorporate other Laverda motorcycles than Triples and a sprinkling of twins. And equal amounts of all would be nice, not just one to break the monotony.
And please, no orange bikes.

Paul
Thanks Paul - at least the "DRAFT" lettering I've put in is in orange ...
:cool:

Last edited:

Jo

Please start to put out pictures for the 2022 calendar here. We also will consider pictures from the “Out and About on your Laverda.No bull,Just photos” post (as far as they’ve been posted after the shutdown for last year’s calendar).

One Laverda per forum member will make it into the poll - which will get a post on it's own later.

Cheers
Jo

Jo

Please start to put out pictures for the 2022 calendar here. We also will consider pictures from the “Out and About on your Laverda.No bull,Just photos” post (as far as they’ve been posted after the shutdown for last year’s calendar).

One Laverda per forum member will make it into the poll - which will get a post on it's own later.

Cheers
Jo

Here goes!

51107304031_23ea2a4cc7_b.jpg

51107197423_ec6c86cd31_b.jpg

:cool:

Cheers
Jo