LaverdaForum.com Calendar 2022

It's neither pink nor orange!

Corrected:
51109591954_861e0cf94d_b.jpg

:)

I would love to hear the sound of the chins dropping to the floor when someone would appear on a Laverda-meeting with a 750 SFC painted pink. I saw one in red I think before and it just looked wrong. Not sure I could recover from seeing one in pink...

This is Patricks" from ILOC Riders Challenge sure he won"t mind I pinched it,will buy him a calender if it makes the grade.

Is the girl or the bike to ugly to get their own picture? :unsure:

I will never get why people think a mix of cars or bikes with lightly dressed women would be a better picture than focussing on one or the other. Typically it is either the photografer that is not capable of doing a good shot with one of the too or one motive should distract from the shortcomings of the other...
Well i deleted it,the 1st SFC that"s all ,suggest you delete it too,was of the times that"s all.PC world.

Is the girl or the bike to ugly to get their own picture? :unsure:

I will never get why people think a mix of cars or bikes with lightly dressed women would be a better picture than focussing on one or the other. Typically it is either the photografer that is not capable of doing a good shot with one of the too or one motive should distract from the shortcomings of the other...
Just a habit in this publicity directed world serving a consumer society. Car or bike = owner attracts attention of girls = sex and above all = SALES = money. Very homophobic as well.

Stereotypes are difficult to get rid of and males are easy to fool.

Paul

I always particularly like pictures when they tell a story.

The following picture was taken at the Milano-Taranto rally in 2015, the protagonists are Piet and Jörg Strehler:

51111487783_087a12de7e_b.jpg

Jörg seems to be using every aerodynamic aid to get past Piet. Piet mentioned to me some time ago, that he didn't need that at all, as his Cento went well and happily 120km/h (that's the speed that people can reach just before they pass out) ...
:ROFLMAO:

I contacted Jörg recently and got the kind permission from him to show this picture here. His full report can be found here (in German):
Meine Cento "Milano-Taranto" von Scuderia Italpiana

Also Piet did a write-up here on the forum:
Mi-Ta 2015, to hell and back ...

Cheers
Jo

It's a pity that no one seems warming to the story of the Tiddlers. I'd hoped that more folk would come up with related pictures. But maybe this will happen in the course of the next months, the cut-off date for 2022 calendar pictures is still far away.

For this there is a new picture of my 3c and me today:

51128450800_4af4a85f1f_b.jpg

Since the revision of the engine, I've driven about 1500km now and it is slowly becoming freer. I've to say, there are now a few more ponies on the paddock ...
:D

Cheers
Jo

Last edited:
Back