South London/Kent/Surrey/Sussex Laverda Meet up

The Sock

Have you heard the good news?
No, not any of that jesus tosh!
The Huntsman https://huntsmanpuberidge.co.uk/ is re-opening on the 15th of April.
So, put Tuesday 20th, and every subsequent Tuesday evening in your diary and hope for decent weather.
It's snowing, outside, as I type this!
From 6:30pm onwards.
You're welcome, even if you're not on a Laverda.

Huntsman 2018 06 26 03.JPGHuntsman 2018 06 26 04 crop.jpg

Last edited:

The Sock

Important News

Abbi from the Huntsman, says for the time being the pub will not be open on Mondays and Tuesdays, until further notice.
Wednesday 21st will be the first time we can meet at The Huntsman.
She emphasised that they would love to see us there on that evening.
The garden is still very soft so we will probably be out front or on the deck, weather permitting.

They will let us know when we can return to the regular Tuesday evening

I hope that doesn’t disappoint too many of you but a lot of venues appear to be doing limited opening times at the moment, we’ll just have to go with the flow.

The Sock

How did AA Milne know? (We're not far from the Hundred Acre Wood)
'Now We Are Six'
Laverdas, that is:
Clem, Nick Davies, Simon, David, me and (Long Distance Award) Nick Brewer.
Honourable mention for Mark, though he wasn't on his 120°.
It was very pleasant to catch up with a beer and vittles though, it must be said, it wasn't particularly warm. Let's hope for a bigger turnout and warmer weather, next week.Huntsman 2021 04 21 02.JPGHuntsman 2021 04 21 04.JPGHuntsman 2021 04 21 05.JPGHuntsman 2021 04 21 06.JPG

CLEMTOG

he can be forgiven because he was posing next to, and dreaming of ..............TOG !
he is not far wrong as she is now free of annual road tax and exempt from MOT,

on the way back, she very, very nearly saw 140MPH on the clock, only because I lost the slipstream of Nickdav7 that she didn't. I knew it was a quick run, but didn't realize it was that quick, until Nick texted me later, so you can do 130MPH+ on A11 cams and flat top tractor pistons, if you spend a third world debt on dyno runs and boxes of carb bits.

CLEM

Last edited:
Reactions: AJ

The Sock

he can be forgiven because he was posing next to, and dreaming of ..............TOG !
he is not far wrong as she is now free of annual road tax and exempt from MOT,

on the way back, she very, very nearly saw 140MPH on the clock, only because I lost the slipstream of Nickdav7 that she didn't. I knew it was a quick run, but didn't realize it was that quick, until Nick texted me later, so you can do 130MPH+ on A11 cams and flat top tractor pistons, if you spend a third world debt on dyno runs and boxes of carb bits.

CLEM
Glad they put in that Autobahn on the way back, Clem, or you two might have fractured a speed limit and I know you're far too civically minded to do that.