Seags

I need to sell one of my triples,
Will try this one first.
My formula mirage.
Total refurbishment done by GED at GCS.
New Cox large bore full exhaust system.
19000 miles approx.
Original paint on the bodywork.
I have a spare body included in the sale.
Some history.
New types.
Not ridden since refurbishment.
Please no sarcastic remarks about pricing.
I do have some spare parts that maybe included in the sale.
£13000 ONO
View attachment 56421

Mine was from an original model 79 Mirage. I presume from the serial number of another I know of that is one number off mine that it was also an original series Mirage.

Jim
Allegedly only 7 made by Slater’s, not sure if that’s true or not. The one I had no longer survives, Mike’s one on here and he sold another, there’s one in Car and Classic atm and then there’s your one Jim. So only two more to find. Richard Slater would be able to tell you if yours originated from a batch he sold. There must be much more than 7 Formula Mirages out there though. Maybe someone’s been knocking out replicas? Surely not 😂

So only two more to find. Richard Slater would be able to tell you if yours originated from a batch he sold.

Already sorted. It was raced by Roger W as a full on Mirage then converted the next year to a FM and then the second owner brought it to Canada and it made its way through a couple others to me. Also have the paper from Slaters.
I know that there are a few sets of bodywork still floating around so who knows what has been created since.

Jim

Already sorted. It was raced by Roger W as a full on Mirage then converted the next year to a FM and then the second owner brought it to Canada and it made its way through a couple others to me. Also have the paper from Slaters.
I know that there are a few sets of bodywork still floating around so who knows what has been created since.

Jim
Jim.
And I have a spare body unit

Attachments

• 20210414_173212.mp4
    7.2 MB
Still for sale.
It has been restored to company spec....NOT over restored that seems the trend at the moment.
Make an offer... you never know.... I may except.

Back