Something for Mo

I’m thinking the days when you’re out riding, not a cloud in the sky. Ya stop in at a country pub to have a few beers, sherbets or whatever, while watching the footy on the tele (cause The Swans are playing), and to perv on the barmaids great set of breasts and tight arse. Ya take ya helmet off, nod to the crusty old blokes leaning against the veranda rails drinking their 7oz beers, lean the bike over, all cool like 😎, to the left and ....... boom crash opera! The bike hits the ground, with its r/h side stand pointing to the sky. Rather similar to the barmaid inside laughing and pointing at you.🥵
Must be an Australian thing ......... I know here in Canada we mostly use the center stand on Laverdas and side stand on most other bikes.

Jim

Many years ago, fifty three to be precise, as a spotty sixteen year old I was running a Norton Model 50 350cc. The weekend before I'd had the clutch in bits and after getting it all back together again I realised I'd forgotten to refit the sidestand which clamped to the frame behind the clutch cover. Being a lazy twat I just fitted on the other side which meant it folded forward when not in use. All good for a few days until I stopped for a packet of fags on my way to work and setting off again I forgot the bloody sidestand. All attempts to steer round a parked van twenty yards away failed and the rear wheel lifted lowsiding me into the back of it. I'm stuck under the bike with the exhaust pipe burning into my leg when a very large, angry builder appeared above me demanding an explanation. He got the bike off me but had no sympathy for my pathetic excuses. I offered to pay for the obviously damaged rear number plate but he was more concerned about the bulges down the sides and that neither of the front doors would open. The Norton had little damage and all was put right by insurance but it was a lesson learnt the hard way about doing a job right first time. Oh, I was also docked pay for being late.

Great pics Scrumps. If you get the chance, pls post some more when she has her clothes off, I'd love to see her naked with all her interesting bits hangin' out.

Would you kin believe it we had a bit of a gale on Monday night. I woke up to find the bike on it's side. It must have been one kind great big gust that caught it full on the side lifting it off the side stand. The bike cover must have acted like a sale. It caught the rear wheels of the Triumph and RGS before settling on the floor. Fortunately only the screen needs replacing a minor fractur to the fairing which I can repair.
FFS

Attachments

• 20210504_093443.jpg
    20210504_093443.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210504_093946.jpg
    20210504_093946.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 38
oh shit, sorry to read this.
It also happened to my RGS at the habour of Livorno when the bike was on the side stand and the heavy wind pushed it on its side.
Thanks to Bayflex, nothing was broken.
I think yo will fix your bike.
Andre

Yes - bloody side stands!! If it's not the spring and self-retracting, knuckle-chewing SFC/RGS numbers, it's expensive motos hitting the deck!! My SF lost its sidestand 35 years ago - don't miss it.

Would you kin believe it we had a bit of a gale on Monday night. I woke up to find the bike on it's side. It must have been one kind great big gust that caught it full on the side lifting it off the side stand. The bike cover must have acted like a sale. It caught the rear wheels of the Triumph and RGS before settling on the floor. Fortunately only the screen needs replacing a minor fractur to the fairing which I can repair.
FFS
Arrrgh 😖....not a nice to wake up to Scrumpy. My Jota went over one night at a B&B in the Lake District many moons ago. Acid leaked from the battery and made a right mess of the frame...worth a check?

Back