Bellingen 2022

Border closures and lockdowns has left us no choice but to postpone this event.
We have decided to pospone till the First weekend in October 2022 (Friday 30 Sept til Monday 3 Oct 2022)
Appologies to all who have booked holidays from work etc but Covid stops for no one.

I will post more info as planning develops.

Cheers

Thanks for the update Bruce... we thought as much 😩
On the bright side gives us plenty to look forward too and to plan rnd those dates.... a Lav gathering in Aus not to be missed 😉

Good call Bruce. Didn't think I'd be able to make it as WA wont let anybody back in from the diseased riddled east coast,.
Definitely up for it next year though. Bman will have to keep the MV on trickle charge till then.
Was really looking forward to it as well. Also was offered the use of a Harris Lav out of Sydney too.

Another 12 months Q I dont like your chances :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Ha! Keep it up Mauriz! I'll show you one day - you'll hear a rumbling 270 Lav coming up your street and there I'll be! I've had the frame with the painter for well over two months - lockdown ain't helping. It has at least given me time to get the motor together - but had to strip a completely rearrange the garage first! And dig trenches in the backyard and remove trees and and and ... concrete slab booked for mid October!

😲 Wow! Your SFQ build comprises a concrete slab. That's innovative.

An old mate of mine once poured a concrete slab in the floor pan of a rusty old Ford station wagon. He'd entered it in a demolition derby and wanted to reinforce its rusty chassis and give it a bit of demolishing punch, like a wrecking ball on wheels. It worked. He won the event.

Yeah, well, I had to find some way of keeping the front wheel on the deck, Cam :ROFLMAO:

House renos and extensions take up huge amounts of time and effort - Owner Builder.

Last edited:
Ok folks we are go for the first weekend in October 2022 (Friday 30 Sept til Monday 3 Oct 2022).
Get your leave booked and bikes ready. We look forward to getting togeather then.
More info to follow but it will be along the same lines as the previous Rally's.
Cheers

Yep, Thai GP. I remember freezing my arse off at Bruces BBQ platform but wanting to see an early Marc M win before retiring to a warmer tent. And those Lamb Chops, Mmmm

Thai gp on the Sunday, 3hrs behind us, gonna be a very boozy arvo, we will stream the whole event live, viva Elon and his satellite train

Need to put some numbers together for the run, how many starters do we have from the NSW club?

Me
Tom C
Vince
Peter S
John K
Will S
Tony and Jill Cook
Dave Fell
Dave H
Steve and Leslie B

Last edited:
Oohs a party, sounds like we got some organising to do, we will need some definite numbers about a month out for catering etc, 50 lavs would be epic

Back