750 Replica for sale in Canada

henrywillms

I know nothing about it and its halfway across Canada from me...go to kijiji.ca and type in Laverda in the search box. Sorry I am on my phone and could not copy the link. Listed in Cdn dollars....Cdn dollar is about .80 cents USD.

I have spoken to him and he doesn't regard it as a replica as much as it is an SF with lots of SFC bits ..... but also Suzuki wheels and front forks. Easier to put 'replica' in the advert than explain it all I suppose.

Very nice gentleman.

Jim

For $9500 CAD that looks to be a very nice SF.

I sold my 70 SF for $8500 3 years ago ;o(

What do you consider to be Frankenstein considering SF's were designed to be modified for Cafe.

The SFC Factory version is nothing more then a modified SF and I would never want a SFC cam for daily Street and HWY cruising.

Buy it Jim you will not regret it - Do not tease that Canadian Breganzie Seller like you teased me - GET IT ;o)

Last edited:
For $9500 CAD that looks to be a very nice SF.

I sold my 70 SF for $8500 3 years ago ;o(

What do you consider to be Frankenstein considering SF's were designed to be modified for Cafe.

The SFC Factory version is nothing more then a modified SF and I would never want a SFC cam for daily Street and HWY cruising.

Buy it Jim you will not regret it ;o)
No offence meant you know better than me just looked like a mishmash of some parts to me which wouldn’t be my cup of tea. Regardless looks like Terry is very interested from the UK

Nothing like an SF Breganzie on the back winding asphalt or have to cruise 600 miles of HWY in a day.

Buy it Jim - Even if you have to tare her apart and put her back together ;o)

The only thing I recommend is that you replace the generator with an alternator from a Jap car.

I have to say my SF looked sturdier - Tried and proven.

This is a very rare PIC of a Factory SF in Parade Dress:
5704411074_05225683f8_o.jpg

Looks like the same tank and seat I had on my Suzuki Titan 500 2 Stroke Cafe - Except my Suzuki was in Blue/White ;o)
75/76 had to be the last year for the SF - You have to note the Breganzie Factory designated their yearly models in approx mid summer - Not at the end of the year.

I doubt that SF with it's SFC paraphernalia is proven - That's something you have to take into consideration if you buy her.

From the PIC's - Just looks to me things are rather lobe sided but all the parts are there to be sorted out ;o)

For one thing I do not like his Bar End mirrors as they would vibrate and rattle loose in no time. Meaning he really never did test the Bike under race conditions. Things like that really count. CIGAR (CIAG) Bar End Motorcycle Mirrors are pretty damn good. They stay planted and relatively cheap; however, you can dead bolt them for best plantation.

The SF vibrates like hell on the extremities. Not as bad as a Triumph or a Norton but bad enough to throw everything off your ride. I kept my SF ride width at 17 1'2" Bars, Pegs and Fairing,,, etc - The Bar End Mirror's on the other hand where beyond that. A Breganzie SF can be a sail in the wind, with enough power to win the race, if you pay attention to her.

She's not an easy moped to ride fast, takes practice and you have to be in good shape, scary if not rewarding. To ride her fast you're always hi-siding under full throttle and praying your tires plant before the suspension bottoms out ;o)

Other words she a descent cruiser providing you don't race; however, I still find it increadable that them 2 little 1970 pistons are capable of rockening me to 120+ mph down any straight !

Last edited:
I have contacted tfx international and am waiting for their reply, have also contacted the owner and am waiting his reply thanks for the contact Topendz
Jim, you said that you have spoken to the seller, what is your opinion of the bike/seller. Not an easy one to answer I know but I am trying to get info

Can anyone recommend an import company to the UK or know roughly what it would cost. I am interested in this bike
This is a good place to start (they've shipped ~10 of my bikes so far..) https://shippio.com/ ask for Giles (Ernsting) Giles at shippio dot com (I think he owns the company) based in Northampton but also have a depot nr Heathrow too (and worldwide contacts/affiliations)

Last edited:
I have contacted tfx international and am waiting for their reply, have also contacted the owner and am waiting his reply thanks for the contact Topendz
Jim, you said that you have spoken to the seller, what is your opinion of the bike/seller. Not an easy one to answer I know but I am trying to get info
I will send you a PM but he is a knowledgeable fellow with an SF0 as well (he bought it new so he's been into Laverdas for almost 50 years) and he had a 3C that burned up in a garage fire.
I have someone that will be going to have a look at the bike in a week or so. I will get back to you when I learn more.

Jim

Having had a quote from a shipping company of nearly £2000 to transport the bike to the UK I can't go ahead with the purchase, I spoke to John(the seller) at length he is a nice bloke, I'm gutted that I can't proceed

cheaper to ship a fxxxing car, (around £1400) how does that work out, surely a car shipper can squeeze a bike into wasted space of a 40 foot container?
CLEM

Having had a quote from a shipping company of nearly £2000 to transport the bike to the UK I can't go ahead with the purchase, I spoke to John(the seller) at length he is a nice bloke, I'm gutted that I can't proceed
Did you try Giles at Shippio? He is well connected in the global freight industry. Explain your dilemma to the seller and offer him CAD6500 (or similar). Getting it crated and to a convenient port will be the hard part...

Air Canada can fly your bike I believe, I was going to fly me and my bike to Venice and then ride to Breganze , it was an extra $900 on top of my ticket, then Covid hit, check it out

Back