round 3 australian bears

Matty did a good job with that gearbox issue in Race 4. Top weekend all round. Be interesting to hear what you find in the box, Red. Can't imagine it's destroyed the back cut in the first three gears.

Congratulations to Red and the team. Well done guys.

Matty did a good job with that gearbox issue in Race 4. Top weekend all round. Be interesting to hear what you find in the box, Red. Can't imagine it's destroyed the back cut in the first three gears.
Yes, interesting indeed. Hopefully something minor like a selector adjustment or a knackered detent spring.
Red is certainly testing the limits of these old engines. Laverdas are pretty agricultural by modern standards.

We won, just
Mule has developed a gearbox issue, jumping out of gear except 4th and 5th
Time to strip the engine when I get home
The Mule has had engine stripped and gearbox sorted.
Back on track. Queensland Raceway Willowbank. https://qldraceways.com.au/about/queensland-raceway
QR2108-10.JPG
From what I heard, Matt reckons the gearbox is go. Selects gears the best it ever has.
Also very pleased with Redax's new investment in Ohlins internals for the front forks. Matt provided plenty of feedback to Chris the suspension technician who made the required adjustments on the day.

It was entertaining to watch Matt and The Mule outperforming all others out in the group.
QR2108-15.JPG
Sometimes there was no other option except for around the outside in the loose stuff!
QR2108-18.JPG

QR2108-19.JPG

Two of the finest from the Laverda family.
QR2108-20.JPG

The day just gets better with the arrival of Maxene.
Red and Max need their Chevy V8 vehicles.
QR2108-25.JPG

And a good day for a ride. Jimmy, Russell and Marg.
QR2108-30.JPG

Photo 4 has to go in the calendar!
Good, but to small for my liking, would prefer #5!
:)

The Mule has had engine stripped and gearbox sorted.
Back on track. Queensland Raceway Willowbank. https://qldraceways.com.au/about/queensland-raceway
View attachment 58546
From what I heard, Matt reckons the gearbox is go. Selects gears the best it ever has.
Also very pleased with Redax's new investment in Ohlins internals for the front forks. Matt provided plenty of feedback to Chris the suspension technician who made the required adjustments on the day.

It was entertaining to watch Matt and The Mule outperforming all others out in the group.

Sometimes there was no other option except for around the outside in the loose stuff!

Two of the finest from the Laverda family.

The day just gets better with the arrival of Maxene.
Red and Max need their Chevy V8 vehicles.

And a good day for a ride. Jimmy, Russell and Marg.
Thanks for posting!

Just got a message from the Preston motorcycle club hosting the Victorian titles at PI saying that they cant completely cancel the event that is to be run this weekend until the Premier makes an announcement regarding lock down restrictions on Thursday, what a great mess.

Back