Non Laverda Out n About.

motoddrob

It seems my GS BM is my go to ride these days as it's so easy to ride and comfortable at the speed limit. Also the dirt options i have starting from my back driveway.
actually just fired up the Motodd, it started after sitting idle for 3 months. It's crying out for a good thrashing. It's been raining for months so next sunny day I'll give it a run on my test track

bazzee

Yesterday I travelled further than 5km from home, first time in months. Went with my mate Phil to Woronora Dam, thinking it would be scenic. Got to the picnic area, to discover the gates to the public viewing area were closed. Couldn't see the dam or the lake, so parked in the picnic area for a brief stop.
fb1Az-5m6-flAg3jkLI0JHHH34F2H_wN-j5jLO93bzrUacEEQpXYksz-p3tfbRGOtib3BuLb2Cmk16KMpjcx4--xbKA9Wd7y7rwbQLrPrMH0sv3L1SnJa-LpEEPXjZtWuqBE5twu_BpQTN6Su_scCjKY51VWH0Phn_r4iMt21r9vEJgZi5_oHAlr_fj3cRcD0ehaBHQwtdTjikpJDMmmGX8P8cRXaT3o_jynAu_xH2C2GAP_ivezsGGnDO570cWOeWkEjWE-pOyz8Wk5X0s8x2C7sUOnIAG0IZ9RNPjBh5Ihzzxt0ApZFrsOUyB8Ep1_9K3NC2sVValszQAv5LReiAoUNfyI3fjuICqSPrtSs-PF1K9_bJZAd_57BGNjjIKtCfBbsqij6oJWjDZJbrrlkze9H32fdnrt0VSTFzqAja8qyRtUobOds0l0qeZBheRdfCb-ISHhP_Fij6GnclvixgJDKYpXJ3BQYbH6MaCMRZdDBUhCjVMunA4L1vACP8Wy3gcJ3gTaPkI-ZGyW-HOT-j29ZHQcCSCwRgtGqIBe0ToxE30Ew-n_O7DLVG2jlxpyciV33CtjAZs2WOxREUBLDz3TJ89m8l_pnOf4YZLjI0IfIov47IE_RYRIL2Tb6Rf6v0GHQ35DBYbKrgc_C0L45d_mnN0d2Y3oIhu1CQAPIJlU3xTkpKyDBIjQjsjtg2MEu1FBd4bpArufw4ZnpYIrVRSf=w1268-h951-no

So the next stop was to be Cataract Dam, hopefully better viewing, but 10 k's down the road, just before Darke's Forest, Phil's R100 blew a puff of smoke and decided it was a bit too tired to do much more. Made it back to Helensburgh for a bite for lunch and then returned to our respective sheds. Not quite what we expected or hoped for, but it was a great release from lockdown.

The BMW is now in line for a top-end refurbish, will probably end up running better than it ever has.

Cheers,
bazzee

Vince

The next club run is a beauty, very picturesque deep fern infested valley with a goramy cookery. You can catch a Copper ride home as well, not an ambulance one.

bazzee

When are we going to meet you on a club run bazzee? Club meeting is wednesday night 27th, next club run is sunday 31st, snowy shakedown run.
Weekends are spoken for. Wednesday is almost a possibility but I have an important zoom meeting to attend...sounds like a copout i know but being (an inner city) green isn't easy y'know...

I will pencil in the November meeting...24th? And hope for the planets to align. other events may gazump this, i'm expecting to have to go to Victoria at short notice once the border reopens.

cheers,

bazzee