LaverdaForum 2022 Calender - Preview and Ordering

Jo

Decided to start a new post to kick-off the ordering process!

According to the current voting results, the LaverdaForum Calendar 2022 would consist of the following main motifs (subject to possible changes):

51644717853_918f0ff4cb_h.jpg

And there will be two additional pictures on the lower calendar part each month - here we can't provide previews at current. But I did two teasers - this should become "real" monthly pages of the new calendar:

51639410230_6e47bffe44_z.jpg
51638554286_4eeb7706ef_z.jpg

Anyone interested in calendars, please PM me (Jo) with the following information:
- Username
- Name
- Address
- Number of calendars wanted

Please do NOT post your details on open forum.

So, get on your bikes folks and place your orders!
:cool:

Cheers
Thomas and Jo

Last edited:
Give the SF Rider a break.

Here's my bike in 3 orientations:

Original:

My Mods:

and finally this for some reason the buyer changed her to this:

Suzuki GSRX 1100:

A 70 Breganzie 750 SF0 good luck betting her against a 84 Suzuki GWRX 1100 in the Cambrian shield !

I owned both of them ;o)

I would take the Breganzie SF mainly because I was a young 5'11" 138 lbs light weight powering a 350lb motorcycle with 75 Hp @ 7800rpm.

Catch me ;o)

Them days have long gone by as a modern Suzuki 500 4 stroke will burn your Breganzies asses today ;o(

Allow me to fell in the pic's.

Hello Ron, I can't quite follow you.
All right.

Back to topic: If you still want to order calendars, my pencil is sharpened!

Cheers,
Jo

Last edited:
Hey Jo. I just noticed your signature line "Take people as they are - there aren't any others."

Do you live on an island with just 2 or 3 other people?

I think at last count there were nearly 8 billion people in the world. So don't worry mate, feel free to kick people out of your life. There are plenty of others. :)

Hey Jo. I just noticed your signature line "Take people as they are - there aren't any others."

Do you live on an island with just 2 or 3 other people?

I think at last count there were nearly 8 billion people in the world. So don't worry mate, feel free to kick people out of your life. There are plenty of others. :)
Hello Cam,
to answer your question in detail, I would have to get political. Therefore you've got a PM.
:cool:

64 calendars have been ordered - hope this isn't all!
:D

Cheers,
Jo

Last edited:
Cost and shipping of 2022 calendar

Although we've two additional monthly pages in the 2022 calendar, we could maintain to keep the overall weight per calendar below 1kg.

After the experiences with limited air freight capacities and partly untracked shipments last year we decided for tracked plus insured shipment for this year only.

To outline the cost per calendar incl. shipping into different regions we’ve put together this chart:
Cost table.jpg

I now will start to contact you individually and ask for payment.

Cheers from the cat herder,
Jo

P.S.: 120 calendars orderd so far

Last edited:
We've finished the first test printout and dummy of the calendar - it looks great!

We are start printing today and will be binding the calendars next weekend.
Dispatch of (payed) packages is planned to start at the beginning of next week, with priority of remoted areas.

We only can manage those very low manufacturing cost, because of my still existing network in the printing world. Surcharges and setup costs are eliminated, we only pay for material and personnel costs at the printing machine.

In order to relieve those who have to pay more than 15 EUR total postage due to the distance/amount, the team from "LCO-project" donates one (unpacked) DVD with the two produced Laverda films (see www.lco-project.de).
In this case we'd "hide" the DVD in the packaging of the calendar. If you want the associated numbered packaging and the booklet, you can purchase it at www.lco-project.de.

Cheers from the dog of the cat herder Thomas aus LAU

IMG_9886.jpg IMG_9887.jpg IMG_9889.jpg

Last edited:
The printing of the 150 calendars, is done. (y)
The next step is trimming the paper sheets, punching, wire-o binding and drilling the hole for the nail.
Jo has with the help from OCT (for free) already generated the shipping labels and customs papers today.

I had recently sent a package to Canada that was delivered to British Columbia exactly after four weeks and two days.
Apparently the shipping times are getting shorter again.

Next to the calendars, Marcus is the bookbinder who unfortunately only drives a Yamaha and, surprisingly, can still laugh.
Marcus wears a Chinese advancement of the steel toe flip-flops from the "Joke of the week".
The improvement is that instead of a steel toe cap, you use self-knitted woolen stockings to protect your toes. These go back to their original shape if they are deformed in an accident. They also warm the toes. One can therefore speak of an impressive added value.

IMG_9821.JPG

Thomas aus LAU

I had recently sent a package to Canada that was delivered to British Columbia exactly after four weeks and two days.
Apparently the shipping times are getting shorter again.

I was able to analyze the tracking information. It took 3 days for the package to get to Canada. It took 2 days to get sent to my home. That means it took 25 days to clear customs. If customs doesn't get excited about calendars then maybe shipping will be much quicker this year!

Jim

Back