seat cover logo

Hi peerfleuren, not easy to get it right from the primary cover logo. It would be better if someone could scan a seat cover. Or at least someone could measure the length of the logo and the height of the letters. Anybody out there with an original seat able to do so? Then I would do the graphic work ... Ciao, Gert

Attachments

• LAVERDA-Old.jpg
    LAVERDA-Old.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hi peerfleuren, not easy to get it right from the primary cover logo. It would be better if someone could scan a seat cover. Or at least someone could measure the length of the logo and the height of the letters. Anybody out there with an original seat able to do so? Then I would do the graphic work ... Ciao, Gert
Hi Gert,

Thanks for your help, my original seat is out for renovation. I asked a friend to make a graphic file, he is a graphic designer. I thought it would be easy to get the logo from the interweb but it wasn't because it's not out there.

Attachments

• image_16796161.JPG
    image_16796161.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 13
There are printable templates on laverdamania https://www.laverdamania.net/technical.htm

I had vaguely thought of doing this too, but thought the double curvature of my seat hump + texture of the vinyl would make it too difficult to get a crisp edge from a template taped down at the edges. Would be interested to hear details from anyone who has successfully done this.

The printable file on Laverdamania is the new Logo.
From the graphic file a decal is produced that will be printed on the new cover.

this thread can be closed, I'll keep you posted

There are printable templates on laverdamania https://www.laverdamania.net/technical.htm

I had vaguely thought of doing this too, but thought the double curvature of my seat hump + texture of the vinyl would make it too difficult to get a crisp edge from a template taped down at the edges. Would be interested to hear details from anyone who has successfully done this.
A friend of one of my sons who is in the leather trade copied the logo from a photo on the web somewhere and did a real nice job on the saddle of my S.
So can be done.

Paul

Hey Gert,

He made an exact copy of the primary cover logo that I provided. I'm happy with it and will use this one. Feel free to improve though!

Peter

Back