RGA Indicators

Gareth99

Dear all, my friend has just won an RGA Jota at auction and needs some front indicators for the beast. I know the RGA bikini fairing was a special item and I can't find the correct indicators from the usual sources, so I am "reaching out" for guidance. Any pointers?

Cheers

Gareth

Originals Hen"s teeth and rather ugly IMHO ,look for something else to suit, BMW ones where pointed my way by Alan C on here.

Originals Hen"s teeth and rather ugly IMHO ,look for something else to suit, BMW ones where pointed my way by Alan C on here.
Shaun's right, I replaced all the indicators on my RGS with OE units from a BMW F800. They're manufactured by CEV, so retain the Italian theme. I did have to change the flasher unit too. Shout up if you need more info.

Alan:)

Last summer I bought a RGS which has turned into a bigger project than I was expecting. The engine is back in the frame and the bike is back up on its wheels so - hopefully - I should be riding it soon.
Over the weekend I discovered that the front indicators are in a really poor condition. I have plastic welded the black plastic of the indicators but there is not much I can do with the orange indicator lenses (they were glued in place as the fixing lugs were snapped off).
The picture above show rear indicators attached to a frame. Would those indicators work on the front of a RGS?

cheers
Russell

The picture above show rear indicators attached to a frame. Would those indicators work on the front of a RGS?

cheers
Russell
Hi Russel, all RGx Bikes have the same indicators. Volki on this Forum has about 20 Lenses and sells them for 25€ each if that is an option (plus shipping etc.). It is a wise thing though to take some Insulating tape and tie it around the indicators to make sure, the lenses stay where they are. They are prone to fall off under riding...

Hi Russel, all RGx Bikes have the same indicators. Volki on this Forum has about 20 Lenses and sells them for 25€ each if that is an option (plus shipping etc.). It is a wise thing though to take some Insulating tape and tie it around the indicators to make sure, the lenses stay where they are. They are prone to fall off under riding...
Thanks, that is worth trying so I'll reach out to Volki

Back