Redax

sideshow

Housing only, not making the rest, yet
As far as I am aware the worm and wheel drive gear assemblies are still available, if that is not the case then just a matter of writing a program and making them

as always, quantity to obtain a price break is the issue hence I ask various Laverda parts dealers if they wish to assist in absorbing the programming cost on the initial run, we are machining 50 units this run now
Really nice work mate.

redax5

Administrator
Staff member
and they are finished, 46 Speedo housings including steel thrust washers
in the attached photo, front 3 have been media blasted to remove machine marks, middle 3 have thrust washers installed but straight off the CNC, rear 3 still need thrust washers installed

and a box full of housings waiting to be unpacked and prepared for shipping

46 Housings

Paul Marx

in the attached photo, front 3 have been media blasted to remove machine marks, middle 3 have thrust washers installed but straight off the CNC, rear 3 still need thrust washers installed

46 Housings
Lovely.

Laverdalothar

46 Housings
Outstanding job, as always!!!

Just a thought: as the original ones are polished, wouldn't it be nicer/easier to polish these, too, to remove the machining marks? Thought about that, too, for the clutch cover I bought from you a while back... ;-) Just need to find someone with a good mask and tight googles to polish them... ;-)

sideshow

46 Housings
If they are up for grabs I would be interested in two media blasted ones.

redax5

Administrator
Staff member
Outstanding job, as always!!!

Just a thought: as the original ones are polished, wouldn't it be nicer/easier to polish these, too, to remove the machining marks? Thought about that, too, for the clutch cover I bought from you a while back... ;-) Just need to find someone with a good mask and tight googles to polish them... ;-)
yes, they can be polished no problem at all but will not be me doing the polishing, not a service I offer

If they are up for grabs I would be interested in two media blasted ones.
yes once they are all assembled and prepared and posted to Canada, Austria, Scotland and West Aussie I will have 11 left here in stock

redax5

Administrator
Staff member
another Redax billet part coming to market but this one is a bit oddball, only a few people worldwide would be interested
our favorite CNC guru just made a short run of custom billet lightened and modified 750 inner crank webs to be used on Twisted 750 crank webs
needs a custom center pin as well which is shown at the back

we decided that trying to source 750 cranks was becoming harder so why not just model what we need and machine the fuckers from billet, outer webs will follow next year as they are also becoming harder to source in good condition

Extra hole near the circumference is for Mallory material, part of the crank balancing procedure

20221129_183444[1]

Paul Marx

another Redax billet part coming to market but this one is a bit oddball, only a few people worldwide would be interested
our favorite CNC guru just made a short run of custom billet lightened and modified 750 inner crank webs to be used on Twisted 750 crank webs

we decided that trying to source 750 cranks was becoming harder so why not just model what we need and machine the fuckers from billet, outer webs will follow next year as they are also becoming harder to source in good condition

Extra hole near the circumference is for Mallory material, part of the crank balancing procedure

20221129_183444[1]
Lovely. Were I 20 or 30 years younger, that would prompt me to build a special.
Paul

Jo

20221129_183444[1]
Work of art!
(y)