Welcome to the Laverda Riders Board

X

XBCoupeJota

Welcome to The Perfect Corner a forum focused on riding our Laverda's.

Please post to this board all discussion relating to your riding experiences on your Laverda. Don't be shy tell us about any great touring trips, track days or competitive events you have participated in with your Laverda. Please post stories, pictures, links to YouTube videos or just banter about how and where you enjoy riding your Laverda.

It would be great to build up a knowledgebase of great roads to ride, track events Laverda's participate in and general motorcycle gatherings.

So when your finished on the other boards helping you to fix, fettle and source information to get your bike going, then head over here and tell us what you did once you rode your Laverda.

Cheers Crispin
http://www.youtube.com/user/OZLAVERDA

Jugs_S

When not riding I do a bit of 4WD, put the boys in the back crawl round the rough stuff in low low BBQ lunch in the bush, In finding a few places to do this I got together with some other like minded soles. If we did a run the last car to arrive at the designated meeting point is automatically nominated to write up the trip for the bulletin board. I thought it was a bit droll at first but it did promote punctuality at the meeting point and lots of great trip write ups, so you could go back through the old ones looking for places to go.

food for thought if going out on a run the last one at the meeting point writes up the run to post here. I'm sure we would all enjoy the read.

Jugs_S

FNQ1000

Hello
Anyone in Cairns/Atherton Tablelands?  Quarterly (or so) Italian ride day in on Sunday 30 November.  Mostly Guzzi's (I'll be on a Guzzi) with a fair smattering of Bevel Ducatis.  Has only seen one Laverda at these previously..........will get mine back on the road soon!

Anyway meet at Gordonvale servo at 9am then off to Etty Bay, Kurramine Beach Pub, old Bruce Highway to Mena Creek Pub for lunch, up the Palmerston Range to Peeramon Hotel and then down the Gillies Range (piece of road with the most corners in Queensland).

A good day with great scenery and roads, plenty of opportunity to catch up.  Despite how it looks from the description not a booze-fest (well not entirely) just happens that the pubs are about the only thing open on a Sunday and it's getting warm up here.........

Cheers
Jason