The Perfect Corner Series

L

lemonjelly

oh yes love it youre getting far too good at this guys :D :congrats: :congrats: :laverda:

Lemon

S

Scrumpyjack

laverdaian said:
Forget the lads Crispin, and the Video.. just build away and we'll come see it in the flesh at Easter.. good luck with the project mate..

Ian

Ian - you could bring a case load of DVD's to the murder mystery and suspense weekend at Baskerville Hall. Could trade some apple juice if your up to it :evil:

Scrumpy

LaverdaIan

Heya Scrumpy.. maybe I will..but is it a "murder mystery" weekend..?? I'll hafta pack some kit for that if it is.. :wink:

As for apple juice, I can tell you "the Presidents Concubine" is a bit partial to a cider or two..we were ruminating the other day of the joys of finding some fine Cider on our travels..(betcha can't get a XXXX over your way.. :'()

Catch up soon

Ian

S

Scrumpyjack

laverdaian said:
Heya Scrumpy.. maybe I will..but is it a "murder mystery" weekend..?? I'll hafta pack some kit for that if it is.. :wink:

As for apple juice, I can tell you "the Presidents Concubine" is a bit partial to a cider or two..we were ruminating the other day of the joys of finding some fine Cider on our travels..(betcha can't get a XXXX over your way.. :'()

Catch up soon

Ian

I think I found some 4X but you wouldn't give a XXXX 4 it. I will bring a few samples of the apple juice with me. Murder mystery and suspense may not be very accurate but I believe that Baskerville Hall has an interesting history.

Scrumpy

Laverdalothar

youtube Copyright restriction strikes again. It is said that the video contains content of UMG (??) and therefore is unavailable in Germany... :'(

J

J_Rosso

Mr Cispin,

You are a hard man to find (Internet Stalking hahaha), other then the videos on youtube with cee jay

I didnt want to ask via youtube, what camera do you use for your still shots? your last video and the Oran Park Video, Those photos are so different to the ones in your previous videos! they honestly look great!

I have almost seen every Perfect corner episode, and i love each and everyone!

i hope you both continue making great little clips.

J

redax5

Administrator
Staff member
again, top effort guys, as always, wish I was there

I think we will be looking at an engine update early September

Red

J

J_Rosso

Would it be possible to get a copy of the picture of this bike that i print screened from your video, for a couple of blokes just enjoying bikes, it is a great shot!

Dumpscreen.jpg

Many thanks
J