The Perfect Corner Series

I dont know who produced it but I do like the backing soundtrack used on these videos. Watching to TV the other day I heard that familiar sound,  Hugo Boss are using it in one of their adverts.

Scrumpy

Love the series especially as Zane and Breganze neutrallity.CJ is great, whos at  Doddington Hall so cool to have a workshop in a manor house front room,its close to me too,love to pop in

Shaun

Hi Crispin

Thats a cool Uncle! All welcome to Holcombe Rogus where I am just over the Somerset border into Devon.Love to meet you and CJ.I look forward to the new series....

Cheers Shaun

Great vid,and Mr Scruff as the sound track the perfect track! LJ

might be the sound-quality of the camera, but when this Ducbeauty started to work finally, I thought it was running on one cylinder only (and I guess the guy that checked if both primaries are getting hot, too...  :D). Man - that was not the typical Ducati sound I was expecting...  ::)

And btw: what was CJ hiding under his t-shirt when he sat on the bike? Looked as if he was making a big dent into the tank...  :D :D

But - should the one in the glas-house (me) throw stones?...  :-[ :-\

At first sight that 2 into 1 looks like a Genelli,{sp},it isnt,its a one off and what a work of art,that bike is TRICK,not a lot of Ducati left

The Corsa looks like it has standard Corsa pipes whereas the Jota has Jota ones...

If so, that's partly why the tone is as different as it is. A 120 with Jota pipes still sounds great - different from the 180 but still great - more of a howl than a growl would be my description!

--
Dick

Your videos look lovely as usual Crispin! Try as I might I cant get such results when loading to YouTube. What encoding settings are you using?

Ed

Terrific video Crispin. Bugger it, I'll have to get up to Brissie for the concours this year, my appetite has been whetted :).
What do you reckon Dave, you up for the trip across the Hay Plains?

Terry

G'day Rob,
Yep, the Hay Plains are boring, unlike the Nullabor ;).
When I go for a ride in the Adelaide Hills, sometimes I look to the east, over the Murray and know there isn't a hill until the Great Divide Range over a thousand kays away.

Terry

Hey Crispin & CJ.

Loved the piece on the Story Bridge especially that lovely RGS on the dyno except for the ugly bastard sitting on it.Those goanna pipes sure do sound good eh.

That bike really is amazing. I have done just on 132,000 ks on it  in the last 5 years & it had at least 35,000 ks on it when I got it,the engine has never been stripped ,it uses very little oil & still goes like the clappers.Ah gotta love ya Lav.
Once again you guys have done a great job.

Cheers Levo

Hey Crispin, and CJ.. absolutely awesome guys, we're honoured... (but there's no e in Concours.. ;) 8)

Top Job, let's do it all again next year...

El Pres

Heya Crispin
No apology required, awesome video mate..
Meeting today went very well, and rather than start the meeting with it, we concluded, and after a positive discussion, reinforced our feelings and motivations behind The Story Bridge Concours (no E's man.. :D).. was quite a moment watching their faces respond to the message..
Resulted in a little more insight into what we face and some solutions. Next meeting tomorrow with Local Councillor...
Thanks again for your support
Ian (El Pres)

Back