Unrestored Laverda

S

Scrumpyjack

Wanted for BOM recent pictures of your original unrestored (survivor) Laverdas. Please e-mail to scumpyjack1@sky.com

Thanks Scrumpy

Whats the BOM stand for - looked it up but could not work out which one it is

I may send you pictures of a Rusty Mirage and an untouched Jota if the sun comes out

welcome to use mine if it qualifies,looking forward to this one.

Lemon

It is you who are lucky Grant

There is a good basis for a beautiful and complete restoration, provided that the time you do not lack, and that patience is your ideal

Joking aside, I had a 750 SF like yours, after a bad fall. I had a great time to rebuild, even changing some details.

It is a good memory for me

Cheers

Xavier

Xavier, I have lots of time and infinite patience, but it is way too far gone.
There is also the small matter of the money that it would require to bring it back from the dead.
It is helping me greatly to bring my project POP to completion.
That is my number one (bike) priority.

Thanks for the offer of the rusty Mirage but probably wont cut it with the tasty little number I have been given. An unrestored Jota sounds good, please send some pics.

Grant - do I have to say anything!!

Melon - will be doing RGA and RGS some time soon, I have some good pics but would appreciate some of yours once the paint job is sorted.

Scrumpy

Grant said:
Xavier, I have lots of time and infinite patience, but it is way too far gone.
There is also the small matter of the money that it would require to bring it back from the dead.
It is helping me greatly to bring my project POP to completion.
That is my number one (bike) priority.

I understand grant, especially if your money box looks like mine

When I rebuilt my 750, I was young, I was not the responsibility of a home and I could spend my money to rebuild my bike

I sincerely hope you succeed

cheers

Xavier

Did some work on an unrestored 1980 Jota, still had all of its original paint and warning stickers. A nice referance bike.

Keith.

Scrumpy,

your e-mail address (imbedded) doesn't work from down here in AUS - bounces back.  Have tried several times and same result each time.
Question is what resolution for photos - around 700kb OK ?

Also, are you after survivors - as in original condition bikes - or survivors that are donald ducked ?

Guys,

Not sure what you mean by embedded. If you have not done so already try scrumpyjack1@sky.com. If that fails I could e-mail you guys and try "replying" or you could post them in the gallery and I could take them from there. Size shouldn't be a problem. Survivor = best unrestored bike.

God luck

The first mail address you gave was scumpyjack1, the latest is scRumpyjack1, so maybe the missing R did the damage?

Grant said:
The first mail address you gave was scumpyjack1, the latest is scRumpyjack1, so maybe the missing R did the damage?

Grant - looks like you hit the nail on the head.

scrumpyjack1@sky.com

Back