Fired up the SFC

motoddrob

Sunday was such a beautiful day, though being mid winter, vibrant blue sky and about 21degC, so thought it about time to take the SFC for a blast. I only have one decent road to ride and it's only a total of 90km there and back so not really a big day but enough to turn the motor over. After doing 90 kays I only saw one other car on the road. Have to say the SFC is running fucking brilliant not having ridden it for over 15 months. The 2/1 at 5k-6k certainly gets the cows running :evil: On the way back I stopped at the shed of a cow cocky mate to watch the western derby Oz rules footy and had the pleasure of seeing my team, the Freo Dockers trounch the West Coast Eagles. Best of all I was the only Docker supporter out of the dozen blokes there watching. After far too many beers I gingerly rode home keeping a sharp lookout for kangaroos.
It was such a pleasure to ride the SFC again. What a top day!! :cheesy:
Here's a photo of the SFC parked in front of my other triple,

P8020309.jpg

My "other" triple is an Italian too! Don Fiati may be in need of a cosmetic resto but is powerful, reliable and loves to rev.
Cheers
AJ

Attachments

• IMG_0650.JPG
    IMG_0650.JPG
    262.5 KB · Views: 30
Hey AJ, you Fait look like it's in need of some TLC same as my Massy. It is a plan one day to do a resto on it but in the mean time it still goes well and excuse the pun, pulls like a tractor!!

Lovely pic Rob,the irony being Massey currently own 50% of Laverda agric now(with a view to own it all soon) and have demolished the Breganze factory to build a new combine plant.

Lemon

Phil , I see you're running intermediates on the front and full wets on the back, seems like an odd combination to me. I hope you know what you're doing.....I wouldn't want to see you understeering straight into a drainage ditch, be careful out there.

You blokes can all wax lyrical on the tractors but I'll take that agricultural orange twin thanks very much.
Good on you Rob for getting it out there and letting it have a canter.
I won't lecture you on drink riding....
I'll have to come for a visit one decade soon and give it a spin.

Back