Crispin and Tim

Well sanity at last !PTTP I do wish to thank Bill for work done though,and for Pauls kind offer of taking up the helm.

Lemon

Hi all

as I am just back from holidays, the situation took me by surprise....

since my post earlier this morning indicating I will "take the keys", I am working my way through over a 100 + direct emails that I haven't finished reading yet.

be assured that there is a significant team of people presently furiously discussing the upcoming move, looking at the best hosting opportunities to integrate a functioning photo hosting gallery with forums, and a couple of really strong technical people have stepped up to assist. I am just one of many, and this is going to be a group decision.

Paul LeClair
pleclair at hotmail.com

As an ordinary member of low cubic capacity, if Bill is still reading this forum I would like to add my thanks to him for helping to provide a new home for the Laverda community once MSN was dead.  Sure, there were things about this place that I didn't like very much but I got over them quite quickly and enjoyed the fantastic resource that developed.

I am sad to see things changing in this manner but we are fortunate to have so many willing and able people who can ensure that a Laverda community continues and evolves 'no matter what'.

So once again, thanks for providing this place, and well done to Paul and company for being so quick to ensure things keep on going.

All the best

Nick

Just like the stupid Kharma, this cubic capacity scale has to go... There are no ordinary member, all are great contributors.

I completely agree JLO. But maybe as a matter of principle, lets all consider that it might be a good idea to vote on such things (right from the new-start) and go with the majority - the admins can then act with the complete back-up of knowing exactly what is wanted. Paul H.

Ha ha JLO, I've just noticed I'm 125cc. I thought my wife was moderating for a minute!

Paul H said:
I completely agree JLO. But maybe as a matter of principle, lets all consider that it might be a good idea to vote on such things (right from the new-start) and go with the majority - the admins can then act with the complete back-up of knowing exactly what is wanted. Paul H.

You right, we are in need of democraty so ok for the majority's voice!

JLO said:
Just like the stupid Kharma, this cubic capacity scale has to go... There are no ordinary member, all are great contributors.

agreed!

Back