Laverda - Odds and sods from the WWW

I think I meet him once many years ago, shouldn't comment anymore. The bloke in the green jacket looks very much like another Sydney Club rider.

Memories of Massimo, the 1991 Breganze Interclub Rally and my spell as a video camera bike rider.
Camera technology has moved on a lot, since then.

Hey thanks for posting a real blast from the past now what ever happened to that jacket.. it was a custom one from Quinn Leathers back in the day.. poor 500 back then having to keep up with all those triples 😂 so met some good blokes then wonder what happened to the Swiss guy with the ZFC750 … still got the Swiss Laverda club knife and those badges off the jacket which is interesting… all those years later oh and my bum bag come back pack…
thanks to MT for pointing me to this thread and then belatedly Vince this arvo and yep you should have texted last night then … doesn’t matter just watched it now memories ….

So how many that were there are still riding Laverda‘s and are still on the forum.. I know sock you are here obviously… man wasn’t that something seeing the V6 fire up in Massimo’s house.. I remember it like yesterday we were so lucky……

Interesting film of the 1991 trip to Breganze. I was also surprised to see a Lancia Y10 featuring in the early part of the film. I had a couple back in the late 1990’s/early naughties. I think I still have some spare lights if anyone needs a set....

The V6 footage above was shot at Eastern Creek where Red is racing today, that happened when the V6 came to The Barry Sheene Festival of Speed a good few years ago. I recognised a few Ozzies in the audience.

Back