My hotrod 750 - 880SFCK project

It's looking a real treat Chris. Well done. Was pleased to hear you say last week, you'd be bringing it down south for some fun. :)

And you praised me for rebuilding a couple of poxy wheels?????
Your workmanship is of a high order!

Is it the same frame as the one used for the Suzuki engine? Did you have to widen it for the Suzi engine?

We need WAY more pics by the way, including the Suzuki SFC.

reckon it's time to throw this back into the mix,
redax5 said:
Okay, so what do you lot make of this bike then.?

NewLaverda1.jpg

NewLaverda.jpg
>> http://www.laverdaforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,83616.msg185488.html#msg185488

one for the calendar ??

Lovely work, makes jenny look a bit rough. Know what you mean about bike ocd. As I can't really draw I have to make the item, spend a couple of hours looking at it then make another one, then another one, then another one, by about the fourth attempt I'm happy.

FFF

Grant said:
And you praised me for rebuilding a couple of poxy wheels?????
Your workmanship is of a high order!

Is it the same frame as the one used for the Suzuki engine? Did you have to widen it for the Suzi engine?

We need WAY more pics by the way, including the Suzuki SFC.

Grant, same frame which I widened and braced. Although it was not so much for the Suzuki motor but for the swinger. 42mm wider at the pivot point.

Aaaarrr ........ at last. Exhaust now fitted, this has been a long time coming. Thanks to Cam for his mounting suggestion.
Turned down the end of the 12mm bottom engine mount bolt to 8mm (one bolt two nuts) and made the mount to suit.

880SFCK%20Exhaust%20fitted_zpspso19ka6.jpg

880SFCK%20Exhaust%20fitted%20002_zpscbzibmzb.jpg

880SFCK%20Exhaust%20fitted%20003_zpsuxrza6tm.jpg

Next ??????? The alumimium rear mudguard.  8)

How about some proper full pics of it at this stage?
What is still to do and what is the timescale?

Back