NALOC roll call thread.

Let's see if this works...

Jeremy Johnstone
Concord, CA

Go ahead and introduce yourself and your ride, Jeremy. And welcome to the NALOC roll call thread.

So all you people were thinking of establishing a NA club .What happen, I have a 1200TS. Would like to have a get together somewhere. As a Guzzi member we have a rally in N.Michigan 3rd weekend in August. Just throwing it out there, would be fun to have a few Laverdas there, have our first NALOC rally.
What you all think?
Scott
616-334-0587

A long ride somewhere to meet some of you sounds pretty appealing. I'm in the process of fitting a set of Executive bags to my RGA Jota and I will need to try it out. I understand I'll be able to carry two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in one side and a bottle of scotch in the other. What else do I need?

Eric Bergman
Golden, Colorado
(720) 400-7835

1956 100 Sport
1971 750SF first series
1977 Jarama
1984 RGA Jota

A long ride somewhere to meet some of you sounds pretty appealing. I'm in the process of fitting a set of Executive bags to my RGA Jota and I will need to try it out. I understand I'll be able to carry two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in one side and a bottle of scotch in the other. What else do I need?

Eric Bergman
Golden, Colorado
(720) 400-7835

1956 100 Sport
1971 750SF first series
1977 Jarama
1984 RGA Jota
Not much a sleeping bag if you are ruffing it, credit card if your not. How about a rally to Wolfgangs this summer, does that still happen? Canadians might not let us in, I heard they are building a wall to keep the Mongrels from the south out. Maybe Ron can put in a good word for the Laverda gentleman riders?:cool: Pass the scotch please.

Philip Stephens, Glendale, Arizona
Numerous single, twin and triple Breganze bikes, many 750 Breganze long-term project bikes, several Zane' bikes, a few non-Laverdas on the to-be-disposed-of list.
Ready to admit to being a Breganze 750 addict who also enjoys the speed and distance capabilities of the 120 degree triples and even thinks the Zane' bikes are worth the effort.

Not much a sleeping bag if you are ruffing it, credit card if your not. How about a rally to Wolfgangs this summer, does that still happen?
I'm looking for an excuse to take the RGA Jota Sprint for a long ride, only really need a toothbrush, basic tool kit, sleeping bag and changes of underwear - tank bag at the most, where to?
Reality check admission, I might trailer it with air conditioning to somewhere a bit closer if we're talking Wolfgang's!

Back