Weather where you are?

Laverda SF

Red Lake evacuation likely as forest fires rage on in northwestern Ontario around Kenora - More than 100 fires reported Monday morning - That's getting close to home here where I live on the North Shore (1000 miles away is close in Northern Ontario).

Temps presently 27 /34 C with sun showers and thunder storms every second day or so.

Church Hill, James Bay is reporting the Hottest summer ever recorded and hotter then where I am.

Very Hot and Humid and not pleasant in the bush - I really fear for our Wild Life ;o(

Laverda SF

God Damn them loggers and miners turning our forests and water sheds into polluted tender boxes.

There has to a better way to harvest nature then this crap.

WTF is AI (Thinking Sand) and Gov't UAP "ACKNOWLEDGED, Unknown, Flying Crafts that break all known laws of Physics - EXIST" collecting WHAT ? - Not even the CIA, FBI, NSA, CISIS, KGB or Interpol knows ;o)

Meanwhile; famine, drought, viruses, hurricanes, tornado's, floods, Drugs, Crime, WAR and Climate Change... etc are doing best to kill us off.

Are we doing something Wrong - Perhaps AI and UFO's has the answer to save the planet and that is Kill off all Humans !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda like this RANT - What do you think ;o)

Last edited:

piranha-bro2

Are we doing something Wrong - Perhaps AI and UFO's has the answer to save the planet and that is Kill off all Humans !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda like this RANT - What do you think ;o)
A lot of young people would tend to agree with you, Ron! Let's pay 2 mill for an unopened Nintendo Mario Bros while people the world over starve or die of diseases they can't be vaccinated for ...

Laverda SF

Piranha ( Sorry, I don't know your 1st name)

Great statement. It's sadly known that Austrialia has a Covid Vaccination shortage - Perhaps all the GOP Anti-Vaxers in the US should relinquish their doses to you.

I did not want to discuss COVID in this forum but it's just about impossible as it affects all our lives ;o(

Anti-Vaxer's only spread the Virus and will develop mutations that may not be contained by what science can keep up with.

I've no remorse for Anti-Vaxer's whom will die from this virus as they are responsible for dozens more deaths - An I'm Not SORRY stating that.

I got banned off this forum for 2 months just mentioning COVID when it 1st broke out in Wuhan China and implied it was serious.
Not only serious for human mortality but also serious regarding World Economics !

What is the definition of the American GOP (Grand Old Party) Basically Republican; I'm Canadian, I'm still learning.

Democrats under Biden walked out of a GOP Conference in Texas - What the Hell does that even mean or of interest to the rest of the WORLD ?

Hint - Could be Arms Sales ?

What's your interpretation ?

We will never get rid of Cancer,the Pox's, Scarlet Fever, Pneumonia, TB, Mumps's, the Flew or the Common Cold, MS, Parkinsons, ALS, COVID and the list goes on - Only Science can keep us alive ;o(

I've definitely stepped over the line and expect to be banned again but this forum could do with a Semi-Regulated Politics and News Forum killing anything Racial in interest of our Planet's Climate, Monitory Issues and Our Survival ;o)

There's too many Breganzie Enthusiast from all around the World in this form that should not be stifled pertaining strictly to the upkeep and maintenance of these bikes because a part can greatly vary in available and price from one Country to the next. Politics's, Economics, and Global Trade deals tell the Story.

What do you say Yay or Nay - If I were the moderator I would not permit personal attacks or any racial slur - Period - Which is the creed of this forum to begin with.

Last edited:

Laverda SF

Have you tried to buy a GPU for PC Desktop within the last year, Bitcoin was at 10 X's it's value and no one can buy a GPU except for scapler prices at over 5 x's the MSRP price.

Bitcoin is falling off now that Covid is starting to get under control - Perhaps GPU's and CPU Chips will become more available and reasonably prices - Why the Silicon Chip shortage - COVID and Digital Crypto Currency that's why!

We live in a insane world where the rich get richer and don't give a shit about the rest of us.

What's Pfizer charging per shot now - 25$ USD - Now multiply that by Billions. Makes you question where this virus came from - Who care's it's here and we got no other choice ;o(

Last edited:
Red Lake evacuation likely as forest fires rage on in northwestern Ontario around Kenora - More than 100 fires reported Monday morning - That's getting close to home here where I live on the North Shore (1000 miles away is close in Northern Ontario).

British Columbia in a state of emergency now with a shit load of fires causing all sorts of problems. Not enough resources to fight half the fires and Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan in the same boat.

Somehow I don't think I'll be getting much time off this summer.

Jim

Jo

As mentioned the other day, we successfully handed over a Ford Transit with trailer to a mate, who’s metal construction shop was entirely sunk at the inundation which hit the Ahr valley last week.

Van & trailer had been allocated by a mate from Hannover, another friend drove the Transit halfway towards us, his return ticket in the form of his R nineT on the trailer.

He'd put some useful tools in the van, and we bought plenty of mineral water and Haribo sweets along the final way into the area affected by the floods.

When we approached the area where the handover was planned, I got a big lump in my throat because of these unimaginable pictures of devastation. Cars in the trees, houses that no longer had windows on the ground floor, or houses which had gone and of which only a floor slab could be seen. The sidewalks overflowed with clayey things, much of which one could no longer tell what it was about. Gas, water, electricity, sewage - everything was torn out. After the third destroyed bridge, I stopped counting. It will last many months till this is all mended, if at all.

Unfortunately, we had bad luck on the way home, in all the rubble that we inevitably had to pass, my other friends car caught a puncture. In addition, his car was equipped with a tire repair kit only – but the hole was a too big one to get it sealed. Finally, we had no option but to wait for roadside assistance (you can't beat a solid spare tyre IMHO) ...

With the pictures we'd seen on site, the few hours of additional time invested by the breakdown didn't bother me too much. We were able to head back to an intact home, take a shower and open a bottle of beer. Simple things those in the affected area can't even think of ...

piranha-bro2

Really heartening to hear about your experience, Jo. We often fail to realise just how fortunate we are when we are healthy and safe. It really struck me when cycling through Sudan and Ethiopia - one day we saw four men carrying an obviously very ill person on a stretcher on their shoulders, in the middle of absolutely nowhere - like 30km from the nearest village, and probably no doctor there either. Throw natural disasters and extreme poverty into the mix and you can only wonder what desperation looks like.

Chris, those flood in 2013 were horrendous.

chrisk

Really heartening to hear about your experience, Jo. We often fail to realise just how fortunate we are when we are healthy and safe. It really struck me when cycling through Sudan and Ethiopia - one day we saw four men carrying an obviously very ill person on a stretcher on their shoulders, in the middle of absolutely nowhere - like 30km from the nearest village, and probably no doctor there either. Throw natural disasters and extreme poverty into the mix and you can only wonder what desperation looks like.

Chris, those flood in 2013 were horrendous.
2011 & then again in 2013 They were indeed horrendous. We were fortunate we lived on top of a hill, overlooking the township.

Worst part was, this town was one of many in a 60Klm wide strip that got hammered. Made worse by human action, where they opened the dam spillways at the same time as the flooding, creating a head-on crash of dam water from the north and floodwater coming from the south. Brilliant.

Last edited:

redfox

So far it's been 10 weeks with warm stable weather here in Denmark, with a little rain once in a while. Not seen that for a couple of decades. Highly unusual, while half of Europe is under water. Also quite unusual, at least in western Europe. Not so unusual in eastern Europe.
Kind regards,
Jacques

T.C

Make sure you dry it properly before trying to smoke it 🤔🤔
Sounds like you’d be better to have a smoke and then a drink of bourbon to me…..
But what would I know..