1991 Laverda Rally Breganze pictures

Beucars

Hero member
Location
Central Europe
A member of the Swiss Laverda Club runs his Project Orange Laverda Website. He just posted some pictures of the 1991 Laverda Rally in Breganze. Maybe some of you recognize yourself or your Laverda, enjoy.


Thank you Althorner!
 
amazing to be able to recognize bikes and faces (as P says) after 30 years, many are still going, but not SW's bike "Massimo" if I remember correctly, was broken up for one reason or another, but is reputed to have been clocked at 165MPH electronically, perhaps he was on 22/32 gearing and going down a very steep and straight hill!
CLEM
 
Also Philippe's triple with a works engine, the one with an alternator. And a 4 row primary chain.

Paul
Yes Paul, the bike is still in this world and so am I. I had a "SpaceFrame" chassis rebuilt in 2019 in Italy. I only got the complete kit back in 2020 because of COVID and the bike is being assembled.

What good memories this 1991 meeting where I was the only Frenchman!

Philippe.
 
I have fond memories of being the "camera bike" for Tom's video of the run to Corvara.
It allowed me to squirt ahead of the Police escort, let Tom film everyone passing, then overhaul everyone to get ahead to the next shooting point.
Good fun!
 
Back
Top