paulincayman
Hero member
- Location
- Cayman Islands
As per title plus Ogri 50th anniversary celebration and Vintage Japanese MC club meet.
I'm on my first post lockdown visit to UK , currently in London ,then Devon and then Ireland. I randomly thought I'd visit the Ace while I'm here and it turns out that today is 70s bike day .. perfect!!! anyone else going, ? It would be nice to see some Laverdas in the flesh for a change..
Hopefully the heatwave will stick to schedule and not fry us today, there is a weather red alert for Monday and Tuesday.
Cheers
Paul
I'm on my first post lockdown visit to UK , currently in London ,then Devon and then Ireland. I randomly thought I'd visit the Ace while I'm here and it turns out that today is 70s bike day .. perfect!!! anyone else going, ? It would be nice to see some Laverdas in the flesh for a change..
Hopefully the heatwave will stick to schedule and not fry us today, there is a weather red alert for Monday and Tuesday.
Cheers
Paul

