750 sf3 footpegs what fits?

If you need the actual foot-peg setups Wolfgang may be able to help. I got some bits for mine, I use the pegs and levers on my home made rear-set brackets. I am pretty sure they were unique to SF3. Far simpler without the crossover which came on the ones to Australia, not sure if it was on all of them.
 
I have a set from Wolfgang but they differ from originals slightly, I can't quite get the pegs in the same poition as the ones on the bike i sold lst week (which were originals) so i have fitted rearsets which although better than the wolfgang pegs its a position I'm not that keen on
 
SF1-3 shared their rider footpegs. Same peg for both sides. Reckon I should have a decent pair in stock, along with the rubbers. Drop me a PM if interested.

piet
 
SF1-3 shared their rider footpegs. Same peg for both sides. Reckon I should have a decent pair in stock, along with the rubbers. Drop me a PM if interested.

piet
So the welded ones were unique to the crossover setup? No SF3 came to Oz with the same as SF1-2, They had the pedals pivoting on a straight peg which sat in a welded up bracket bolted to the usual serrated lug on the frame. Maybe just USA and Oz.
 
According to the parts lists, #61 902 042 was used for SF1-3, same peg used for both sides.

The pegs with the pedals pivoting on them were US-mandated for LH shift. So Oz recieved yankee models?! None of that malarky here in Europe. ;)

piet

DSCN1382.JPG
 
Last edited:
Back
Top