Anybody taking a van to Breganze for the 75th?

BobD

New member
Location
UK
If anybody is taking a van from the UK to Breganze for next year's festival and would like a decent contribution to expenses please get in touch. I want to get one of my Laverda dirt bikes over there, hopefully my 1968 ISDT machine, it's light and small and won't take up much space. I'll be making other arrangements to travel over there so all I need is space in a vehicle for a small bike. If you think you can help please drop me a line bob@adventureride.co.uk
 
I haven’t finalised my plans yet Bob, but if a track day is arranged as part of the event I will be taking my van.
Well keep me in mind Andy. I can't think where they'd organise a track event in that part of Italy. I think Adria International Raceway might be the nearest decent circuit, it's about 100 klicks from Verona so not too far. I've raced there a few times and it's a nice track, quite short and twisty, ideal for a Formula 500 or one of your grenades Zanes.
 
Well keep me in mind Andy. I can't think where they'd organise a track event in that part of Italy. I think Adria International Raceway might be the nearest decent circuit, it's about 100 klicks from Verona so not too far. I've raced there a few times and it's a nice track, quite short and twisty, ideal for a Formula 500 or one of your grenades Zanes.
Zanes won't be celebrating thier 75th for another 50 years.
Paul
 
Well keep me in mind Andy. I can't think where they'd organise a track event in that part of Italy. I think Adria International Raceway might be the nearest decent circuit, it's about 100 klicks from Verona so not too far. I've raced there a few times and it's a nice track, quite short and twisty, ideal for a Formula 500 or one of your grenades Zanes.
Will do Bob, and Adria is shut but there is a new circuit near Cremona and Moderna isn't far either, so it is still a possibility and is being considered.
 
Back
Top