Atlas Manual and Parts Book

Vince

Hero member
After a Laptop issue I cannot find the Atlas manual and Parts book PDF I think Gurt might have sent me a few months back. I hate to be a pain but could anyone who has this please send it again. I am investing in a printer and will make a hard copy this time. If you can email it to vstokes@bigpond.com
 
Frits, Thanks heaps. That's a fantastic resource of data and manuals from the Dutch Club. Brilliant.
 
After a Laptop issue I cannot find the Atlas manual and Parts book PDF I think Gurt might have sent me a few months back. I hate to be a pain but could anyone who has this please send it again. I am investing in a printer and will make a hard copy this time. If you can email it to vstokes@bigpond.com
Vince, I've sent you an email, hopefully its what you are looking for.

Andy
 
Get it printed at Officeworks off a usb stick Vince. Cost you fuck all. It'll use all the ink on your new printer and then you'll discover the cost of replacement ink!!
 
Thanks, heaps Andy, the Dutchy bloke above beat you by 3 minutes. Gotta love this place for Laverda help to the max. I am going to start a hard copy Archive including info from the Atlas site so I don't lose it again now that I own one of them. BTW I tried to pull the headlight off to fix the dud horn today, they did great with captive nuts on a lot of the bike right up to the headlight mount, what a friggen nightmare that is, zero access, you cannot even see where to hold the non captured nut. I guess it's to restrict access to the ignition key, they did brilenty if that was the goal.
 
Hi Vince. If you can email me the best quality copies of these documents, I'll add them to the library. admin [at] laverdaforum [dot] com

It should be possible for all users to upload this sort of thing to the library if it's not already available there.
 
I just forwarded it, Rob, there should be a link to a dutch site with an auto-translation from Dutch to English of a huge bunch of docs and manuals. I just wish a similar auto-translation could be done to the written in Italian-only Atlas workshop manual etc that is included in this cashe. that would be fantastic.
 
I just forwarded it, Rob, there should be a link to a dutch site with an auto-translation from Dutch to English of a huge bunch of docs and manuals. I just wish a similar auto-translation could be done to the written in Italian-only Atlas workshop manual etc that is included in this cashe. that would be fantastic.
Learn technical Italian Vince, you layabout.....grin. Had to when repairing Italian complex machinery ( kitchen cabinet production, mean BIG machinery, size of a house each one in a giant factory ), put on italian mountaineer hat and jump in... love the technical Italian for "machine start" very musical to my mind...j
 
I just forwarded it, Rob, there should be a link to a dutch site with an auto-translation from Dutch to English of a huge bunch of docs and manuals. I just wish a similar auto-translation could be done to the written in Italian-only Atlas workshop manual etc that is included in this cashe. that would be fantastic.
Yeah, got it Vince. Given that the link is to the tech resources of the Laverda Club Nederland website I'm not going to appropriate their work. It's a reasonable assumption that the user manual and parts list will remain available there for the foreseeable future.

Mebbe if the scan was good enough quality for my OCR program to work without lots of manual intervention I'd nail up a translation - unfortunately it isn't.
 
Learn technical Italian Vince, you layabout.....grin. Had to when repairing Italian complex machinery ( kitchen cabinet production, mean BIG machinery, size of a house each one in a giant factory ), put on italian mountaineer hat and jump in... love the technical Italian for "machine start" very musical to my mind...j
I learnt Italian via the bike technical docs and moved on from there.
Being a French speaker and having done 6 years Latin at school certainly helps.

Paul
 
Back
Top