"Av a go Dockers"

The AFL Grand Final (the Aussie Super Bowl) is this Satdee and Freo is playing the "Banana Benders " from Queensland. The game is being played at the 'G' in Melbourne, and it is the Dockers all the way. Man, I wish I could be in Freo this weekend. Freo hasn't seen this much fun since Australia II defended/lost the Americas Cup off Fremantle in 1987. Dockers, the Cup is yours.

The Pubs will be very popular; I hope they don't run out of beer.1790375781865.png
 
Such a sad end with things looking so positive with three minutes to go. Really wanted to see them hold off Brisbane and prove they’d earnt it. Neale should not have been playing.
 
I was in Freo yesterday and it was packed. Crowds were going off.
Cheering every good play, raging against every perceived injustice, booing Lachie Neal all the time...
Roaring with every goal.
All great till the second half of the last quarter.
The moans, soul emanating groans and then the hushed silence of long suffering "Shockers" fans.
If they'd have won,... the pubs would have run out of piss like they did NYE Americas Cup...
 
Not as dirty as the disgraced 5 from the Swans ☹️

WTF So Issac slapped er 4 times rather than the 3 he paid for?
Woulda bin happy to have written them a cheque for the extra slap...
At sum point AFL's gunna woke em'selves out of existence if ya ask me.
 
Last edited:
WTF So Issac slapped er 4 times rather than the 3 he paid for?
Woulda bin happy to have written them a cheque for the extra slap...
At sum point AFL's gunna woke em'selves out of existence if ya ask me.

What happened at the hotel is not what grieves me.

Moreover, that fact they broke the club’s code and as a result possibly cost us a good crack at the premiership.

Fucken self centred dickheads, is how I see them…. and I back the Swans!

Re Neale, he appealed and won, and was allowed to play. That’s the system.
 
Back
Top