Bank of three 32mm PHFs

well, for 50 years we have had the bent conrtod in ILOC, now perhaps we could also have the cremated carbs?
I think they should go back to Dellorto and complain that they are not heat proof.
CLEM
 
Think you need to work on your sales technique here, Paul ...

"Easy restoration for the enthusiast"

"Last ones left!"

"No longer being made"

"Were working when the bike was parked up"

Etc etc
 
Interesting that the float bowls have burnt away completely. Maybe they're a magnesium alloy. Or did you have a set of those clear plastic bowls on there?
Normal bowls, but that's where the fuel is. One of the hot spots since the breather top casting is partially melted.
Paul
 
I’m sure they would look good as a form of art installation - ‘ flamin dellortos’
I've had this wheel with a friend for years. He's supposed to put it on a wooden base for decoration purposes.
Some parts are very fire resistant. That is one of the calipers on the bike now.
Paul20161113_104130.jpg
 
Back
Top