Beautiful SF on Ebay from Canada

drikko said:
spindle alignment is no good........

Stuff that, it's LIME green  :D

Bloomin' lovely! If anyone mentions K&Ns I will raise a complaint.

H.

Very nice bike, 6 months of winter for us Canadian's means lots of shop time. I suspect this is really one of Paul's triple projects and while he was at it he lopped off a cylinder.

That's the nicest twin I've seen in a looooong time! Someone put those 6 months of winter to good use. It's probably better looking that when it rolled out of the factory.  I wonder what the reserve would be on that beauty?
Okay Paul, what's the back story?

Hi all

seller is also offering a very nice Norton cafe, I have to say I know absolutely nothing about this bike, but Wolfgang will. I 'll give Wolfgang a call and see what the story is......

I agree, very very nice job has been done on the Laverda, gorgeous, will be interesting to see what it reaches through eBay. Seems a shame to do all that work then only put 2 kms on it before it goes up for sale, but I guess that will bring the best dollar with it still completely fresh. I can never resist riding my resto's..... :eek:

Paul LeClair

It's a vicious circle.
A bike that has been restored and not run is a very unproven lump of metal. I would certainly not buy a machine that has done 2 miles without pulling it apart unless I knew the seller very well and had a guarantee.
If it's shiny, it's more than likely to go for quite a bit of money. Bikes that are worth money are for the most part not used or very little.
We are witnessing the passing of an era, that of Laverda riders for the benefit of museum curators.

Ciao
Paul

Back