Best anti freeze for 750S Zane Twin

This. Buy it at the same time as your TRM - you do use TRM, I trust?
(And p.s.: it's main function is as a coolant).

"Iced Kool is a high-performance, ready-to-use engine coolant which helps engines run cooler in arduous racing conditions, protects multi-metal cooling systems and provides freeze protection down to -34Ā°C. Iced Kool should only be used as a complete engine coolant, not further diluted. It is suitable for all engines, including those using Aluminium Alloy materials".
Iced Kool.jpg

I've been using Honda premixed coolant, it's blue and formulated for aluminum with lots of anti-corrosion additives. I worked on Hondas for 35 years and have seen cars that used different coolants come in with lots of ugly crap in them and clogged radiators/heater cores. I use it in all of my watercooled bikes. Plus it's cheaper than the "Boutique" coolants

Do not add blue to pink antifreeze! They react with each other and produce something that looks like coffee grounds.
Stick with what you've got, or change only after a complete engine strip down and clean.

An important point with glycol-based antifreeze is to know that glycol corrodes aluminium. Additives prevent the corrosion, but they break down over time so it needs to be replaced every couple of years or so.

Back