BFN Anniversary.

LJ-2

Hero member
Location
UK-SWest
Set off with Pat a year ago, happy anniversary all .Feel free to post any BFNs here, keep it clean CK I have THAT photo. :D

50060823603_72b6971512_b.jpg


50061629382_f29b11872c_k.jpg
 
Aye, that was a hell of a trip. More memorable for some than others too, for various reasons... :D

From Shaun's pic above, I'll put some names to the mugshots:
clockwise starting with Stephen Colledge in the yellow shirt, Pat Friel, Scrumpy, Pat's mate George Woodburn standing (ex-pat living in Perth WA), me, Tom Calvert (AKA Tom the Wrecker), Chris Kay, Tom Coventry (AKA TC or Tom the Wrecker 2!) and me ole mate Mo. Happy days! :D
Oh, best not forget Shaun Dampier (AKA Lemon) behind the camera.

Here's a few of my pics, starting off with the bar on the ferry from Plymouth (UK) to Santander (Spain) : Pat, Maurice, Tom C, George -



Morning after the first night in The Pyrenees -



I reckon this pic typifies the trip! :LOL:



- and relaxing in Breganze - Pat, Tom and Tom (TC) -



I've got a lot more photos of this epic trip.
Great times with great people, centred around our passion for a fantastic brand of motorcycle :-* 8)

 
Nice one Alan, think I"m camera shy ho ho , but destinations end arriving at the Square.(shot by Sir Syd I believe).

50061012118_907143edc9_k.jpg


and Tom doing the full circle arriving at mine after seeing most of Europe!

48552544521_d6d25d24e3_k.jpg
 
I like the pic in the bar on the Pont Aven ferry, I'll be on that ship again in two weeks time if it all pans out.  The first pic with us around the table must be in Cuneo, Italy.
 
Slander this dear fellow, anyway he had just nipped infront of George as the camera went :D Padfest to those not in the know and Scrumpys gear is a Bondage festival run by Padlock. :LOL:

50062487801_ea6f136564_k.jpg
 
^^ that venue was one of CK's various "collapsing chair" scenes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm sitting here LOLing out loud now - it was certainly one of those "you had to be there" events :D
 
Back
Top