Bonhams December sale

What a shame, tempting though. I see it was probably sold new by kings motors of Oxford. I just finished working with a client with offices opposite the old Kings building otherwise i would have posted a picture of their name still in the marble entrance way. A new friend has offered a ride on his Black Shadow in the spring so I am hoping to get my Laverda going to ride over there.
 
What a shame, tempting though. I see it was probably sold new by kings motors of Oxford. I just finished working with a client with offices opposite the old Kings building otherwise i would have posted a picture of their name still in the marble entrance way. A new friend has offered a ride on his Black Shadow in the spring so I am hoping to get my Laverda going to ride over there.
I doubt that there's much to do on that Black Shadow, or its sister 750 SS. They were cooked, not burnt. The rubber bits are still there.

I have enough burnt bikes to last me the rest of my life, and more.

Paul
 
I doubt that there's much to do on that Black Shadow, or its sister 750 SS. They were cooked, not burnt. The rubber bits are still there.

I have enough burnt bikes to last me the rest of my life, and more.

Paul
Looks like a full strip & rebuild-might get lucky w/ engine internals.
 
Back
Top