andre g
Hero member
?You can be sure that exactly 1 liter is filled in for competitions, which together with the jug makes 2300 grams.?
Hi Thomas,
I agree ? for competitions ? and the waitresses do a good job.
But at the Oktoberfest it can be different.... and also there they do a good job.
I do not want to generate a new dispute and a closed thread. I more would like to go this year to the Fr?nkische Schweiz and have a good local beer. (coffee)
Oh, just a coffee
When I came to Heiligenstadt last time they had their own beer in the pub and and the slogan was drink 7 and get the 8th for free- that was hard work and I hoped that not all glasses where not completly full. I made it but wake up was hard...
Andre
Hi Thomas,
I agree ? for competitions ? and the waitresses do a good job.
But at the Oktoberfest it can be different.... and also there they do a good job.
I do not want to generate a new dispute and a closed thread. I more would like to go this year to the Fr?nkische Schweiz and have a good local beer. (coffee)
Oh, just a coffee
When I came to Heiligenstadt last time they had their own beer in the pub and and the slogan was drink 7 and get the 8th for free- that was hard work and I hoped that not all glasses where not completly full. I made it but wake up was hard...
Andre