club laverda qld rad run-14th feb

Rad Run 2021
Thanks to my old mate Rad, it was an extraordinary, pleasant ride and day.
On arrival, there was a young woman tending to Rad's monument, with her young son next to her.
She was pleased to discover that, back in the day, I was a mate of Rad. And when I realised she was Rad's daughter, Courtney, we both started to tear up. In a good way.
I had not met her since she was a young girl and now I was meeting her young son, Rad's grandson, Ryan.
You could have knocked me over with the proverbial feather! Astonishing.
IMG_7367_01.JPG
Also considering, Courtney had no idea that today was the CLQ Rad run.
She was interested and pleased to hear about the many good times I shared with her father, more than thirty years ago.
Rad was full of life.
We said our goodbyes and my next stop was the pub to have a coldie for Rad.

So, when SeFFie fired up for home, we just had to head back over the mountain again. For Rad.
A great run with little traffic and no Law.
Thanks mate.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7365_01.JPG
    IMG_7365_01.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7373_01.JPG
    IMG_7373_01.JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back
Top