Garry
Junior member
- Location
- Eelde, Netherlands
So my cylinder liner in the second cylinder is definitely ruined.
I’ve now come across a good cylinder block with pistons (75.5 mm) that would be suitable, but it’s from a 180.
Can I fit this into the RGS without any problems, given that the cylinder liner is longer than that of the 120?
Or would it be better to keep saving up and have another cylinder liner fitted, along with having it bored out and fitted with new pistons?
I’ve now come across a good cylinder block with pistons (75.5 mm) that would be suitable, but it’s from a 180.
Can I fit this into the RGS without any problems, given that the cylinder liner is longer than that of the 120?
Or would it be better to keep saving up and have another cylinder liner fitted, along with having it bored out and fitted with new pistons?