DIY 750 Side Stand parts

MotoV

Hero member
For the DIY folks I have 1 set of extra parts I made to fabricate a side stand. This includes a machined part so that squeezing the tube is not required. There is an extra longer tube with the angle cut. The side plates are cut for clearance and threaded appropriately. There is a brass bushing and tab for the spring. Asking $50 with free shipping to US addresses
Questions?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1947.jpeg
    IMG_1947.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1945.jpeg
    IMG_1945.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Like
Reactions: IAG
Looks very nice- what’s needed to mount it and does it work any better than the OEM?
And does it include the foot tang to lower and raise it? My OEM made the bike stand bolt upright and wasn’t angled properly for a sure footing.
 
When I built mine I forgot about the lever but any rod will do. That will allow your creativity to reach new heights.
I am planning on 3D printing a suitable kicker ....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top