Excellent 5 Part presentation on a 72 750 SF Rebuild ;o)

Been in a few hospitals since New Years day for congestive heart failure that happened Xmas Day. Ended up in Toronto General for by pass surgery and valve repair. Been home for 2 weeks now and doing well - Feeling much better then before surgery but have to build up strength in my legs.
Cannot believe the number of pills I have to take every day ;o(

I can't say the Heart Failure and Surgery was pleasant but I held in there despite wanting cash in a few times during the week in ICU. - I turn 78 in June and just might live a few years longer then I expected ;o)

It was the fantastic Health Care personal that gave me the strength to pull through.

I appreciate that I was missed by you Blokes here in the forum - Thank you for your concern ;o)

Ron
 
Been in a few hospitals since New Years day for congestive heart failure that happened Xmas Day. Ended up in Toronto General for by pass surgery and valve repair. Been home for 2 weeks now and doing well - Feeling much better then before surgery but have to build up strength in my legs.
Cannot believe the number of pills I have to take every day ;o(

I can't say the Heart Failure and Surgery was pleasant but I held in there despite wanting cash in a few times during the week in ICU. - I turn 78 in June and just might live a few years longer then I expected ;o)

It was the fantastic Health Care personal that gave me the strength to pull through.

I appreciate that I was missed by you Blokes in the forum ;o)

Rightio, which one of you blokes called Ron heartless? 😆
 
Tough period for you, Ron! Getting old is a PITA for sure. Very glad to hear they got on to your issue and have gone in and done some reco work ... nothing like a good valve job to keep the ticker doing its thing. And we are very fortunate to have access to excellent public health care.

Hope the recovery goes well.
 
I’ve watched and admired your videos before and I hope your recovery goes well. From personal experience I can say that working on motorcycles like Laverdas is great therapy.
 
Guess I should have opened this Post more clearly with something like "Been there did this with my own SF" - Sorry for the confusion.

For years I thought Alzero was Vietnamese until someone clued me in. - RLOF !

Anyways I'm back and nearly up to my old shenanigans on the Forum ;o)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top