chrisk
Hero member
- Location
- Brisbane, Australia
Anyone on the forum live or work near Wymondham? UK.
Correct. Carrot muncherschrisk said:Just googled where it is: Sort of in BFN really, isn't it?
maurice turner said:Everyone in the UK is close to that area Chris![]()
a14rgs said:Aye, far enough to get the oil warm.
Bigger ice creams in that part of the world too, making good use of the six fingers.
Come on Chris, shout up, what are you after? Set of bar stools....? :![]()
![]()
![]()
a14rgs said:Come on Chris, shout up, what are you after? Set of bar stools....? :![]()
![]()
![]()
Ask him to send it to me, then I'll send it to you. Done it many times for MT and otherschrisk said:Well, some six fingered knob has a grab rail I want. But will only sell to UK. Seems the poor relations Down Under don't get a look in.
I don't mind either way! Here to help!a14rgs said:Ask him to send it to me, then I'll send it to you. Done it many times for MT and others![]()
Now thats funnyLJ-2 said:Grab rail eh?,OAP support for holding onto the bar or table![]()