Garage Floor and Driveway Degreaser

The Sock

Hero member
Location
London, England
Not that Laverdas ever leak oil, other motorcycles and cars do.
This is the best stuff I've found, in the UK, for removing stains from concrete.
Not cheap, but effective, much like a Laverda.

IMG_9618.JPG
 
Well, not a cleaner or degreaser but an alternative cheaper solution.... (easy on the knees too when you have to crawl around)
I recently had to buy a new beer fridge so was able to renew part of my (by now) very dirty covering I had previously laid :p
P1050867.JPG
 
It depends on location. Where I live, the dollar store yellow 'LA's Awesome' stuff, which has risen to an obscene $1.50 at the 'dollar store' cleans any greasy thing as well as any non-solvent I've tried (Simple Green, Oil Eater, Purple Power, etc). I think it shows how massively hyped the stuff is, they aren't all that different- all surfactants anyway. Throwing some cat litter down and giving it the shoe grind afterwards helps in extreme cases, but is not usually necessary. I keep some solvent around but hardly ever use it. Crusty engine degreasing is no problem with the stuff, even under the countershaft sprocket cover. Solvent is a last resort now for me: I scored a few free gallons of camp stove 'white gas' (naptha) that I use sparingly as it's 20x the price and most often does no better. I'd never pay for the stuff.
 
Back
Top