Shajota
Hero member
- Location
- Whitsundays Qld
Earlier this year my red / green lens disappeared into the ether while on a ride.
I have now received a new one I ordered and would like to secure it firmly. I thought the previous one somehow clipped in as I was sure I had removed it at some stage, (but just might be failing memory). The new one comes with a rubber gasket and the whole thing just sits neatly in the hole but certainly no way it fixes by way of some sort of interference fit. (Perhaps slightly different to original?)
This does get a bit of vibration so appreciate suggestions on what to use to glue it in. (Only has very narrow contact area)
I have now received a new one I ordered and would like to secure it firmly. I thought the previous one somehow clipped in as I was sure I had removed it at some stage, (but just might be failing memory). The new one comes with a rubber gasket and the whole thing just sits neatly in the hole but certainly no way it fixes by way of some sort of interference fit. (Perhaps slightly different to original?)
This does get a bit of vibration so appreciate suggestions on what to use to glue it in. (Only has very narrow contact area)
Attachments
Last edited: