Exmoor beast
Hero member
- Location
- Minehead,Somerset, ENGLAND OF COURSE
PMSL!"Say Goodbye to the Hammer. ..."
Who uses a hammer for this purpose????? The same person who had assembled my Matchless engine before I bought it?
-Jouni
"Say Goodbye to the Hammer. ..."
Who uses a hammer for this purpose????? The same person who had assembled my Matchless engine before I bought it?
-Jouni
I've still got my first set of feeler gauges that I bought in 1977.I'll stick with my Champion Spark Plug Gap Tool. It's done the job for more than fifty years.
View attachment 108232
Absolutely Jon, I have flat blade feeler blades and a plug gap set of wire type guages...Or the quaint NGK product catalogue section on giving two gaps for the B8ES, closer gap on the left and right plugs, over the center, concession for the deplorable BTZ. any gap had the aforementioned well challenged, j.
You all know you should be using wire type plug gap tool, i see you, yes you.... keep your hands above the workbench... all hiding your flat feeler gauges.... more so you Hamish... like new, not out of spec worn blades... hardly used, only on Sunday once a year, temperature calibration chart included... grin. j.